2 -new friends

"fuck off. i don't need to deal with you or your opinions about me."

she stuttered, "that's not-"

"i don't need to hear your lame excuses either. i know your type. you think you're better than me. well you're not."

she whipped her head around and walked down the hall.

that wasn't what she expected her to say.

✰ ☾ ✰

earlier that evening everyone was settling in on the ship. chaewon was wandering around, hoping to find her group room, and after a couple minutes she found a room with her name and 3 others on the door.

chaewon walked in to see sooyoung sitting on the couch looking at her nails, and heejin putting her things into her room.

they didn't seem like the type of girls chaewon would get along with, so she planned to give a polite smile if they happened to make eye contact.

she was packing things up when she heard sooyoung and heejin whispering.

"what do you think about the jinsol girl?"

"i dunno, she seems kinda fake. also doesn't seem to have much of a personality."
sooyoung laughed.

"sounds like every girl that used to go to my highschool."

heejin snickered, "basically."

chaewon didn't want to be pulled into the drama that was already taking place, so she quickly left and acted like she didn't hear anything.

she found her way to the main commons, and spotted the black haired girl named hyeju sitting at a table.

chaewon was intrigued by this girl. she had a presence about her that made her seem powerful, but chaewon also felt like she already knew her.

"hi! i'm haseul!"

chaewon turned to see the girl, and recognized her from the slideshow.

"and this is kahei!"

haseul moved a bit to reveal an orange-haired girl that was hiding behind her. she waved to chaewon, but didn't say anything.

"i'm chaewon, do you guys know what's gonna be happening when we're all packed up?"

she glanced at hyeju again, but this time she was looking at chaewon. as soon as hyeju saw that chaewon noticed her, she quickly turned her head away.

"uhh, i'm not sure. i think there's supposed to be someone that's gonna go over everything."
chaewon nodded, "yeah that makes sense."

"do you know that girl?"

haseul gestures towards the black haired girl that chaewon was looking at earlier, and she shook her head.

kahei pipes up, "i think i've seen her on the news. for petty thievery though. there were a couple tvs in the airport and i saw the news saying some stuff about how the people in charge chose a thief for the experiment."