3 -new foes

it was finally 5 o'clock. dinner.

hyeju had already had enough of everyone here. the two rich girls that were already gossiping, that one blonde bitch that won't stop looking at her, and that girl that wouldn't stop trying to talk to hyeju and the catty-featured girl she sat next to.

hyeju and the girl were fine sitting in silence together, but the bubbly one wouldn't shut up. she didn't even leave for dinner.

hyeju scanned the people at her table. the catlike girl was next to her, bubbly bitch on her other side, the two brats were past bubbly bitch and the blonde one was directly across from her.

one hell of a table.

hyeju and the quiet girl ate in silence, and hyeju spent the time trying to remember her name. yuji? ryujin?

"hey, you with the cat face. what's your name?"

hyeju looked up to see heejin looking at the girl next to her, while sooyoung stifled a laugh.

the girl seemed surprised by the question, and answered quietly. "it's hyunjin,"

"i didn't hear you."

sooyoung burst into a fit of giggles.

"she said it was hyunjin."

as previously stated, hyeju was already tired of these people. it was probably best just to answer her question so the brat shut up.

heejin turned to face hyeju. "i wasn't asking you, dumbass. i was asking the girl next to you. she can answer herself." heejin turned again, and smiled at hyunjin. "what's your name sweetie"

everyone could see her face turning a deep shade of pink, but she still answered. "it's hyunjin."

heejin leaned back in her chair. "okay thanks."

then her and sooyoung got back to whispering.

hyunjin leaned over to whisper to hyeju, "why do you think they were asking?"

hyeju mentally rolled her eyes. she thought this hyunjin girl wasn't that bothersome, but she might get really annoying if she gets caught up in rich people drama.

"they probably wanna know the names of everyone so they can talk shit about them. that's all they know how to do."

hyunjin's face turned pink again. "why would they talk about me?"

"cause you're the poorest one here. you're perfect bait. keep your head out of your ass and you'll probably be fine."

"oh, ok"

hyunjin looked down at her food again.

hyeju sighed and stood up to throw the rest of her food away. she ate half of her sandwich and two of her blueberries, but she wasn't hungry anyways.

"look who's leaving so early."

it was the rich brats again.

"what do you want heejin."

sooyoung piped up this time, "nothing really, we just found it funny how fast you decided to broadcast the fact that you're an *outcast*" sooyoung shook her hands at the word outcast, causing heejin to laugh.

"we're not in high school. get over yourselves. your money doesn't make you better than me, it just erases you girls' chances at having a decent personality."

heejin chuckled. "look at who that's coming from, your 'personality' doesn't come off as very original either. you resemble an edgy side character from any movie if it was fed to a dog and thrown up."