15- new solutions

fuck
why did it take me so long
what if she actually hates me now

her legs could only run so fast, but yeojin's brain was running faster.

when she arrived at the library, yeojin almost cried from frustration.

"where the hell is she?"

her next stop was the group dorm, and when she arrived it took her a few moments to catch her breath.

i hope i'm right about this

the knocking on yerim's door seemed to imitate the heavy pounding of yeojin's heart.

yeojin couldn't put into words how happy she was to see yerim's face, she missed her sparkling eyes and perfect lips.

"yerim, can i kiss you?"

yerim's face immediately brightened with a smile that warmed yeojin in every way.

"yes, please."

yeojin pulled yerim in by wrapping her arms around yerim's neck, and she quickly became aware of yerim's around her own waist.

after a second they pulled apart, while still holding each other.

"i'm sorry i was so oblivious."

yerim smiled and tucked a strand of yeojin's hair behind her ear, "it's not your fault. i didn't know how to express my feelings."

yeojin pushed her lips into yerim's again, this time barely withholding a smile.

this is what it's supposed to feel like

✰ ☾ ✰

soon after the realization that there could be connections between everything the four girls have found, they started having meetings. they weren't very productive at this stage in the mystery-solving process, but kahei felt comforted knowing that there were at least some pieces to the puzzle unearthed.

"we can trust yeojin, i promise." yerim beamed with her fingers laced with yeojin's, and no one batted an eye at their sudden display of affection. after a split second of no objections, they both sat down.

"anyways," jinsol moved some papers in front of her, "this is what we have. anything we know, should be in here. does anyone have anything new since 15 hours ago?"

"can i get context?"

kahei mentally grumbled, apparently yerim didn't have the time to explain everything to her girlfriend before inviting her.

"we think something wrong is happening here, or happening to us."

haseul picked up some of jinsol's notes and pushed them to yeojin.

"we found a notebook with each of our names in it, and more items that could lead us to believe we're being watched. jungeun had theories about this possibility, and now she's in a coma."

"a notebook found on the ship, are you guys thinking it's one of the girls here?"

no one had stated the obvious yet, and the air hung cold with the question.

jinsol cleared her throat. "we haven't crossed out the possibility. are there any people that we specifically shouldn't trust?"

"heejin."

everyone turned to yerim, who had a stern look on her face.

"the first night, during dinner, she asked for hyunjin's name. i can't think of a reason why she would ask the name of someone so insignificant to her. it's a stretch, but right now i'm living by 'guilty until proven innocent.'"

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 06, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

new moon mission / loonaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें