Prologue 2) I'll Be Like a Ghost Behind You

A/N: So title wise I'm going to use lines from More Than Words by Little Mx, rather than making a playlist and naming chapters after songs in that. And we all already know the cast anyway.

You may need tissues at the end.

Love Em

———

Brown hair was plastered to her face from the rain, her pitch black eyes piercing daggers into the darkness

Brown hair was plastered to her face from the rain, her pitch black eyes piercing daggers into the darkness. Her once light blue jeans were heavy with rain, her top (that was thankfully a dark red) was heavy on her chest. Her arm had a dark tree silhouette on it, the Nemeton, with the name 'Belasko' written on one of its branches. Her fingers lightly grazed the blade she held firm in her grasp.

Belasko started at her, swinging with more anger, not thinking through his actions. She ducked and weaved, her blade grazing Belasko's side, causing him to bleed. She spun and stopped smirking at him.

His anger peaking he charged again, his hands attempting to scratch her. His claw glided past her cheek lightly, the smallest of cuts coming to life.

When the two were at a distance from one another, she smirked. One hand held her blade tight, the other began to move. She began gently wiggling her fingers.

She had noticed a figure, who she could only assume was Liam, charging at Belasko.

As her fingers moved, Belasko's vision seemed to worsen, it was getting darker for him almost too dark to see why he was there in the first place. He turned around hoping to find Scott again.

Instead he was met with the business end of a fist.

The new player came bounding in, he punched and clawed at Belasko. The world had jumped back to life with Belasko back in the drivers seat.

Belasko again got the upper hand, easily beating up his new opponent, sending them screeching across the floor. This distraction had given Scott plenty of time to get to his feet, and begin fighting back.

But Belasko was too fast, as Scott growled and pounced, Belasko had him in his clutches. One hand on his neck the other began to glow again. That hand soon found its claws embedding themselves into Scott's chest.

Scott gasped, the red leaving his eyes.

By this time Stiles, Malia and Liam were showing up to defend Scott.

Liam stepped forward growling, the other wolf who had punched Belasko was also growling, Malia's eyes shone their brilliant blue and Kira raised her sword.

Surprisingly enough, Scott seemed to be handling himself just fine. The red returned to his eyes, and he grasped onto the hand that was currntly stabbing him. Scott rose to his feet and his other hand gripped onto Belasko's arm. With one heavy twist, you could hear a big old snap. Belasko fell to the floor, Scott removed what turned out to be claws from his chest.