10) I Hate This Part

Taking tests is never fun

Taking tests is never fun. Especially three hour ones. Lemony was stood there with the rest of the pack minus Lydia. They were waiting to go into the exam hall, Lemony hated exams. They made her panic, caused her to shake and meant she didn't focus on the test, meaning she didn't do it.

"Where's Lydia?" Kira spoke up pulling Lemony out of her thoughts.

"She took it her freshman year." Stiles sighed

Malia stepped forward. "Does that mean I could have taken it some other time?" She was just as nervous as Lemony.

"Malia, you studied harder for this than any of us." Lemony spoke up, rubbing her back gently.

"Doesn't mean I'm gonna do good." Malia sighed. Lemony tried to keep her cool and comfort Malia.

"Well..." Stiles spoke up.

"Well, what?" Malia questioned.

"It's do well, not good." Stiles was thinking he was helping but he wasn't clearly.

"Oh, God!" Malia exclaimed, placing her head on Lemony shoulder.

"Well done Stiles." Lemony rolled her eyes.

"You're doing this, because while we're trying not to die, we still need to live." Scott insisted. "If I survive high school, I'd like to go to college. A good college."

"It's only three hours. We can survive three hours." Kira shrugged.

Everyone stared at her in disbelief. Lemony rolled her eyes again. She gave Malia a little comforting hug before they headed inside.

Lemony was sitting at the back of the room, she had a pencil in her hand, tapping away.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." The man stood behind the desk spoke up, trying to remind people (mainly Stiles). "This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25-minute critical reading sections, two 25-minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes." He explained, not like everyone already knew all this and had been revising religiously. "There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." He looked to Ms Martin.

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Ms Martin grabbed her phone and walked outside.

Ms Martin returned with no luck. Offering to get Mr Yukimura to come and help. Nonetheless they all began their tests.

——

They were all sat in silence writing away, Lemony looked at her arm and the rune that stayed there. Squinting slightly she could just make out a name on that tree 'Simon'. Does that mean someone is going to die, but is Lemony supposed to prevent it? But how? Then.

Bang!

Everyone turn to see Sydney collapsed on the floor in a heap.

"Sydney! Are you all right?" Ms Martin ran to her and helped her up.