SEQUEL 7) Yeah I'll Be There For You

A/N: This is long overdue and I'm sorry it's taken that long.

The sun rose over the hill in the morning through the valley, lighting up the camp

The sun rose over the hill in the morning through the valley, lighting up the camp. It was still early when the rays of the sun shone into Lemony's eyes. She began to stir, her eyes cracked open slightly, she checked her watch 6:35. She closed her eyes again and rolled back over to sleep, she didn't need to be up until 7:30. She lay there trying to ignore Izabelle's tossing and turning in her sleep. Eventually Lemony began to drift back to the land of sleep.

That's when she heard knocking on the front door. At first she tried to ignore it, hoping she was hearing things.

Then it sounded again, only louder this time. Someone was calling for her, she obviously wasn't imagining it. The knocking didn't stop.

Slowly Lemony sat up in her bed, dragging her feet out from under the warm covers and into thee cool air, she knew the floor would be cold, so she quickly slid on so socks then she stood up grabbing the cardigan from the end of her bed. All this while the knocking was going on.

"Alright. Alright. I'm coming." Lemony croaked, her voice still hoarse.

She reached the door and unlocked it. Stood there, fully dressed, with sword in one hand and shield in the other, was Dexter. He had been up for hours by the look on his face.

"Why are you not dressed yet?" Dexter asked looking Lemony up and down. "Do you know what time it is?" He asked.

"Do you?" Lemony replied, she stepped outside and pulled the door with her, so not to wake Izabelle up. "It's not even seven yet."

Dexter sighed. "Breakfast is at eight, but we're going to get ahead of the crowd."

"What do you mean?" Lemony asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Do you like strawberries?" Dexter asked, Lemony nodded. "Then go and get dressed, we're going to get some early training in. Bring your scythe."

Lemony nodded. "My first day and I'm up crack of dawn." She sighed before going inside and shutting the door in Dexter's face.

————

The next day The Pack were crowded around Stiles' jeep, they were all tired, none of them had slept that night. Malia and Lemony had gone to the morgue in the hope that Mr. Stewart would want to talk to them, but nothing. He refused to show up. Lemony had even jumped though The Window to see if he was there hiding, but he had refused to come out, he probably was watching his daughter wreak havoc somewhere. Eventually the sun came up and they had to go to school. Malia had to drag Lemony out of the hospital as Stiles was waiting outside the building, honking his horn.

They were all stood around trying to discuss their next plan. Lemony was stood with Malia. Lydia was pacing back and forth as she thought aloud.