14) Stop

A/N; slight thing, I completely forgot Noah was in hospital, I feel quite stupid about it. I have decided to play it as no one told her so not to worry her more about what is going on, if there are any continuity errors further back in the story I didn't see let me know. Here we go.

Lemony mumbled excuse after excuse to get out of Derek's loft

Lemony mumbled excuse after excuse to get out of Derek's loft. She just wanted out, all the talk of death and assassins, it was too much for her, she was trying to catch up on a year of school work on top of trying to not be killed. She needed a break, and Malia provided the perfect one.

The station was quiet for once, the sound of typing on keyboards, phones ringing and being answered. There didn't seem to be much going on in the mundane human world. Oh the things these people didn't know.

"Hi Lemony." One of the deputy's spoke up, pulling Lemony out of her thoughts.

"Hi deputy." Lemony smiled, making her way to her dads office. But it was empty. "Where's my dad?" She looked back at the deputy's desk.

"I'm not supposed to say Lemony." The deputy said cryptically, not looking her in the eyes.

"Deputy!" Lemony shouted, the already semi silent room froze, everyone stared at her, but her concern took over.

"Call your brother." The deputy sighed.

Lemony made her way into her dads office, pulling out her phone getting up her brothers contact information and dialling.

"Allison." Lemony called out her eyes going black. "Allison." Her phone was pressed to her ear. "Allison."

"Hey Lem." Stiles' voice came through the phone. "You okay?"

"Cut the crap Stilinski." Lemony ordered. "Where are you? Where is dad?" Lemony wouldn't admit it but she was panicked.

"I don't know, Lem in his office?" Stiles tried to play whatever it was off as nothing.

"Well unless dad is hiding in the filing cabinet, I can't find him." Lemony could feel her stress level reaching new heights.

"Then he's off working on the case, I don't know Lem." Stiles was clearly trying to get his sister off the phone.

"Where are you?" Lemony sighed.

"With Scott at Derek's loft." Stiles excused.

That was the point she knew they were hiding something. She didn't even say bye, she just hung up the phone, dropping it on her dads desk, hands pressed against her face, sweat beaded down her neck.

"Lemony, what's going on?" Allison's voice broke through Lemony's heavy breathing.

"I don't suppose you could find my dad?" She asked her close friend.

"It will take a while for me to find him, I'll get some others looking too." Allison agreed.

"No need." Another voice came from behind. "I already found him."