SEQUEL 1) When You're Down

SO THIS IS THE SEQUEL BOOK! I wrote it at its own book but I thought I'd put it on here because not everyone has seen that I've put up the sequel, so here

The repetitive sounds of metal clashing against metal. The grunts of people who were being thrown around and fighting back. These were all Lemony could hear as she walked through the strawberry field at the bottom of the hill. Lemony was nervous to say the least. Well wouldn't you be if it was your first day at a new place while having only five minutes to  not only learn you had powers but master them to a point where you don't embarrass yourself. Needless to say Lemony was shitting bricks.

"Ahh Miss. Stilinski. I'm glad you made it." A familiar voice came from behind her.

Lemony slowly spun on her heels and was met with, Mr. Bruner. Although he was not in her usual wheelchair. Lemony's eyes visibly bulged in her head when she saw what looked like four horse legs and a tail.

"Uhh Mr. Bruner? I didn't recognise you sorry. You look." Lemony thought for a moment. "Different to the last time I saw you."

He just laughed. "You don't need to beat around the bush, Miss. Stilinski. Please I prefer Chiron."

Lemony just nodded, pushing her bag over her shoulder more.

"Welcome to camp." Mr. B- Chiron gestured. "Where we have been training heroes like you for centuries."

Chiron began to walk, Lemony followed along side, occasionally having to double step to catch up to him.

"I don't think I'm a hero, Chiron. More of an accidental survivor." Lemony sighed, realising she would explain. "No matter how many times I mess up, somehow I crawl my way out alive."

"Don't put yourself down so much. You have proven yourself to a few gods already." Chiron explained, directing her away from what looked like a battlefield to a more campsite looking place. "Not even some of our heroes who have been training for years can say that. You should be proud."

Yeah well not all of them can say they slept with one too. Lemony thought to herself as that was probably not something she should tell him.