SEQUEL 8) Just As Much As I'm A Part Of You

Everything was very intense when Lemony came out of the cupboard, she jumped up and swung the door open, running through the halls, trying to avoid teachers

Everything was very intense when Lemony came out of the cupboard, she jumped up and swung the door open, running through the halls, trying to avoid teachers. That we're trying to evacuate the students, believing it was a real fire. Lemony knew better and she knew her brother.

She heard voices as she made her way into Mr Yukimura's class, he was trying to clear his class.

Lemony made her way in past students coming the other way, trying to get through was quite difficult. But she made it.

She saw Mr Yukimura shuffling people out: "No area, please. I'm sure it's just a drill." He said as the students were being ushered.

At the back of the room Tracy was sat at a desk, with her hand clawed around another girls wrist.

"Hey, we need to go." The girl said to Tracy, trying to get her to let go of her. "Are you all right?" She asked.

"Tracy." Scott tried to get her attention. "Tracy." He continued. "Tracy. Tracy, let go." Her grip slowly started to get tighter on Hayden's wrist. "Tracy!"

Slowly Tracy gets to her feet her grip on Hayden's wrist not releasing.

Hayden panicked as she tried to pull herself out of Tracy's grip. "Hey, you're hurting me." She winced.

"Tracy, let her go." Lemony stepped forward slowly, passing Scott and the others. "I spoke to your dad. He's really concerned about you."

"I think she's sleeping." Scott suggested. His attention then turned to Lemony. " Is there anything you can do?" He asked

"I can manipulate night not sleep, Scott. But I can try." Lemony shrugged, but she thought for a moment. "I got it. Give me a little space." She asked, everyone nodded taking a step or two backwards.

Lemony closed her eyes and put her hands out in front of her, directed at Tracy. Lemony then started to mutter something under her breath that no one quite understood. It wasn't loud enough to be clearly heard and it wasn't in a language that anyone understood. Except Lemony.

At first it wasn't that noticeable but the more they would look around they would think 'is it getting darker?' The luminous lights above them hadn't switched off nor had someone somehow turned the brightness down. The room was just getting darker, as if Lemony had sucked all the light out of it. The room was almost too dark to see in front of your nose at this point. Lemony then snapped both her fingers and above their heads various stars started to appear, it was all an illusion but it was very believable.

"Tracy. Listen to my voice." Lemony spoke in a calm and quiet manner. "You are dreaming. Nothing can hurt you in a dream. You're not alone." She explained.

"They're coming." Tracy finally spoke up. Her voice was dry and laced in dread. "They're coming for all of us."

Slowly Tracy released her grip on Hayden's wrist. Tracy's eyes began to roll into the back of her head and she collapsed onto the floor. Hayden flinched backwards. Lemony dropped her arms and stopped chanting, the room returning to its usual brightness. Scott jumped forwards to grab Tracy.