Introduction

Author's Note:-

Hey lovely people, hope you all are doing good in your lives. This is my first ever try to write on online platform even though I have turned in an article or two for my school magazine. Were they published or not? That we won't discuss. 

My first ever online story, what's a better way to start other than some drama? And Pranbir being my OTP I thought to start with something I love.

As you all Pranbirians know, right now the serial makers are crushing our hearts bit by bit and teasing us with teeny-weeny Pranbir part. On top of that, that Rhea Mehra is dancing on my borderline of morals making me want to kill her myself (My granny supports me in this murder). So to take my mind off of Murder plotting, I decided to write something myself. I always wanted to write with English being my passion. Now that 12th boards are canceled, I opted to work on my desire.

About The Story :-

It's set up after the Tanu Rape accusations are cleared. Everyone are still in the farmhouse. True to her words Prachi has broken up with Ranbir making Rhea happy, but both Prachi and Ranbir are heartbroken. They both found their own ways to hide their sorrows. While Ranbir has become an empty shell, Prachi was drifting away from everyone. Making things worse Rhea was not letting anyone focus on Prachi's state.  But what happen when it takes a toll on Prachi's health and Pragya decides to intervene. 

To know how Prachi and Ranbir are united or if they are or not, Please keep an eye on the story.

P.S. :-  I am new at this so please feel free to give your inputs. I even may need and ask for you lot's help at one thing or another. Also advices, pointing out mistakes is acceptable BUT only in modest form. As I said earlier this is my first time writing so if you don't like anything you are free to leave. Not to come rude but please instead of discouraging it's a way better option.

Thanks,

Lots of Love

Simran