Chapter XXII

CLAIM

"What could be the password of Ranbir's secret locked folder?"

That was the question running in most of the minds in of the family member's. The apparent 'punishment' had turned out to be a guessing game. Everyone were airing their own idea's that had done nothing but reduce the number of tries left. Everyone but Prachi and Ranbir himself had shared their own share of rejected password.

Rhea 'I am the Fiancee of Ranbir' Mehra, along with Pallavi 'I know my son best' Kohli had seized their proud and egoistic guesses after their answer's were denied two times each. So instead of getting insulted a third time, they had just given up.

Till now about six out of seven password entries have been denied. It wasn't that easy to crack a seven lettered password as it seemed in the beginning. The passwords filled till now were:

1. Pallavi

2. Ran1998

3. RanbirK

4. R.V.Kohli

5. RheaRVK

6. RheaRan

The top two were told by Pallavi while the last two were claimed by Rhea. The one's that never made it to the keyboard were quite a few, and they were really lame. Though the one's entered weren't quite good too. That's why they were rejected. 

"We've guessed more than enough passwords, what could it be?" Vikram vocalized the question roaming in everyone's mind.

"Oye khotte, do tell us now, stop it with the puzzles now." Dida scolded an ignorant Ranbir, who was just fiddling with his thumbs with a bored and uninterested expression.

"I already told that I have a right to equality. If Piyush didn't tell his, even I'm not telling mine." Ranbir said, not looking up from his thumbs.

"But he gave his finger, he atleast unlocked his mobile. You are just throwing tantrum to get what you want Ranbir." Pallavi argued.

"Mom, If my throwing a tantrum to get something would have worked, I would have choose a much important and necessary thing to get, the one I can't live without." Ranbir retorted and Pallavi shut her mouth, knowing the implication of his words. While Prachi just shifted in her seat a bit.

"Prachi, you are the only one that haven't guessed anything. You try something, god knows you are one of the few brainy one's in this family." Purab joked.

Aryan pointed at Shahana, and said, "He's talking about you." And Shahana pouted, making everyone laugh.

"Try something Prachi." Pragya insisted.

"What do I say maa? You guys try." Prachi refused.

"What Mom? If I haven't been able to guess being his fiancee, what will Prachi do?" Rhea said, trying to hide her jealousy and failing miserably. But no one could pick it up except the 'Brainy people'. Being the youngsters only.

"Arey Princess, you don't know the power of true friendship, Pragya knows everything about me but there are some things that Purab knows and she don't. And we all have witnessed how deep the friendship runs between Ranbir and Prachi." Abhi said looking at Rhea.

He then continued towards Prachi "Try something, sweetheart. Don't be shy. What's the worst that could happen? Huh. Your guess will get wrong? Well.. so had everyone else's."

Prachi thought for a moment, oblivious of the intense gaze that Ranbir had shifted from his hands to her face. Or the jealous one Rhea was throwing at her.