Chapter XIV

NEVER HAVE I EVER

Prachi was about to leave after her shocking dress reveal and all the odd reaction she got for it. Rather the lack of reaction, No one said a single word and it made her more uncomfortable. Ranbir's eyes widened as he registered that she would leave and knowing how difficult she could be, he was racing his mind to come up with something that may stop her.

"You can't leave." Aryan said and Prachi stopped in her tracks and Ranbir felt like giving him a bone-crushing hug, but he controlled himself, for the moment.

"Yeah Pika, just stay and play with us." Aarav insisted with a smile, and Ranbir, though he would never accept it, agreed with him.

"Please Prachi." Shahana pleaded with her best puppy eyes, and Ranbir saw Aryan's shoulders drop a bit, as an audible sigh left his lips.

Ranbir looked at Prachi with an intensity that could melt stone, and he saw her determined eyes turn soft. Not a single word uttered but the pleas his eyes sent crumbled the resolve of leaving her. He could almost see her chewing the inside of her cheek to stay strong, to keep her focus.

"Piyush why are you not saying something? You never shut your mouth ever, and now you have sealed it with an airtight seal." Shahana asked turning to him.

The light eyed boy cleared his throat, took a deep breath and said, "Wow, when I said "Accio cutie," I didn't expect it to work!" and proceeded to smile like he hadn't just used the most cheesy line.

"What is the difference between a knife and your life?" Prachi asked in a serious tone, then continued without missing a beat. "Knife has a point."

But still the smile did not flattered, instead it grew wider. Prachi just made a face at him and snatched the blanket back but sat down nonetheless, picking up a glass of cold coffee on her way. She covered her legs with the blanket, sitting cross legged, leaning her back on the couch.

Everyone took their place they had taken before Aarav had gone to bring her down. They had made a perfect circle on the couches. Ranbir and Rhea on one couch,(much to former's annoyance as the latter was deliberately trying to scoot closer to him), Aryan to Ranbir's right, Shahana in the middle and Prachi next to her, all three on one couch. On Prachi's right was Piyush and next to him was Aarav, both on one couch. Aarav on Rhea's other side. Pranbir directly in front of each other. One trying to catch the other's eyes while other trying to look at anything but in the front.

"There will be three rounds, so everyone will have three questions to ask." Aryan explained as everyone took their respective glass.

"I'll start and we can go clockwise?" Rhea offered and everyone agreed.

"So," Rhea started, her face scrunched in thought, "Yeah, Never Have I Ever, cut anyone's hair." She said looking around.

Shahana made a face and took a sip, "When I was seven, my own." she said looking glum, and Prachi, Aarav and Piyush burst out laughing, clearly it wasn't the best haircut of her's.

Aryan took a sip and looked at Rhea, "I know why you said that, Nine, Mitali mami's, while she was asleep." And another round of laughter broke in the group.

Aarav thought something and said, "Never Have I Ever, crashed a party or a wedding."

His jaw dropped to the floor when All four, Arhana and Pranbir, took a sip out of their glasses.

"What?" He asked, amused at Prachi and Shahana.

"Maya, she was forcefully marrying Ranbir, we three got to help." Shahana explained quickly.