Published another werewolf x siren story!

Hello! I came here with the exciting news! If you enjoyed reading Supernatural Mating Games and enjoyed the story between Alice and Mortimer and you want more! Then please check out my book called "Delicate Bond"

Trust me this story has a better grammar than Supernatural Mating games ;)

I'm really thankful that you continued supporting Supernatural Games and I hope will enjoy reading Delicate Bond :)

Here is the cover and the blurb 

In a world where werewolves secretly co-exist with humans, it quite common for werewolves to reject their soulmates in hopes to find a partner with a better status

In a world where werewolves secretly co-exist with humans, it quite common for werewolves to reject their soulmates in hopes to find a partner with a better status.Unfortunately for Evelyn Bonnet, she is one of the werewolves that have been rejected by their soulmate but that didn't stop her from becoming the pack's diplomat. When a delegation of sirens came to visit her pack, she felt unexplainable attraction towards Prince Kai who was one of the visitors. After they got to know each other, Evelyn receives an unexpected marriage proposal from Prince Kai, that she accepts.As Evelyn and Kai proceed into married life at the Nauloria Empire. Meanwhile, werewolves are waiting to know the chosen King's name. After waiting for two years the name of the King has been revealed and now the selection of the Queen has started. Princess Evelyn received an invitation to become a judge for the selection of the Queen.Except, how can Evelyn judge the future Queen of Werewolves when she is the soulmate of the chosen King?