Chapter 20

It's morning and the sun is shining in my eyes. I turned away from the blinding light and when I was relaxed Mortimer hugged me from behind my waist. I relaxed more under his touch since he is my soulmate that I like to cuddle with. I felt that he admired the view and started to stroke my cheek. I felt fuzzy inside from his touch.

"Wake up, darling!" Mortimer said with a sweet husky voice. I wasn't pleased that he decided to wake me up so I hid my face in the pillow. And then Mortimer whined, my answer didn't please him. Then he gently kissed my neck.

"I can't bear spending a day without my beautiful soulmate," he said and started kissing my neck once more. His kiss is like a feather teasing my neck, it was tickling my neck. After a few more kisses I giggled and I turned my head to face him as he gave me the sweet morning kiss and I kissed him back since I realized that I crave his touch and kisses.

"This is the first time I see you in a good mood in the morning," Mortimer said. It's true because I'm not a morning person. I always thought that I would get a good sleep after I graduated, then things happened like a Mating ball, Supernatural Mating Games and then I found my soulmate who likes to wake up early in the morning so I could keep with his sleeping pattern.

"Maybe you just found a better way to wake me up?" I said as I snuggled to him.

"Maybe" He chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my waist. After a few moments, he spoke up again.

"Or maybe you're in a good mood, so you can trick me into giving you more time to sleep?" He mused. Well, I don't know what caused me to have a good mood, but I admit I like to sleep.

"If I admit, would you let me sleep, then?" I asked.

"Nope, I'm afraid that I'm too selfish to let you waste your day in bed," Mortimer said and then he pulled me in another kiss, but the kiss is more deep and passionate. This time I was eager to dominate him in the kiss, so I kissed him back trying to invade his mouth. My toes were tingling from the kiss because we both shared a genuine kiss. But somehow I failed and instead, he invaded my mouth.

Am I giving up or have I already given up on my dreams? The thought made my heart thump from fear. I mean after the day when Mortimer was stressed and we cuddled. We became more loving to each other and started spending more time together. We spent so much time together that I barely had time to go outside so I can at least shift into my wolf. After our kiss, we both left breathless.

"What about you? Why are you in a good mood?" It was my turn to ask. It was obvious he was excited but for what?

"Well first, today is your birth-" I interrupted. I didn't even tell him about my birthday, because I kinda wanted to spend it alone.

"How did you find out about my birthday?" I asked him.

"I have my sources, my sweet little Virgo." I guess I don't want to bother to know his 'sources'.

"Okay, you know my sign. What is yours?" I chuckled. I will admit that I was interested in astrology, but then I was bored of it and got a new hobby.

"Guess," Mortimer said. It's not that easy to guess when his natal chart can be filled with other signs, but if I were to analyze I would know that he is not a Virgo, he likes to order but not that much as Virgo. He is affectionate towards me, but he is affectionate because he is a siren. He is more confident than me, but he can't be Leo and Aries. He is more communicative than me or he just has mercury in Gemini. He doesn't value freedom of commitment so that means he can't be Sagittarius, but he can't be cancer, because I don't think he tends to be loud.

After I named six zodiacs then I smirked, when I found the right sign that matches with the description. But I decided to frustrate him by naming the wrong zodiacs. It did frustrate me until he realized that I'm on purpose naming them and started tickling me and then we ended up kissing.