Chapter 21

I woke up in a room that I don't recognize. It looks like I'm in some kinda basement or the dungeon at least. The walls are grey, there is a single lamp and the bed mattress, there is also a silver door.

Did somebody kidnap me?

I tried to remember the recent events on how I ended up here. I remember the wonderful festival where I danced with Mortimer then he officially introduced me to the residents of the island.

Then after dancing we finally went home and Mortimer gave me my birthday gift. Then there is a blur in my mind I can't remember in detail but I know that at the moment we were kissing and in another moment we argued. I remember that I ran away from the confrontation because I was hurt and I'm not an argumentative person and then someone kidnapped me.

I sighed to myself, it's the worst situation ever. I think somebody had planned or had waited for this moment because there are two reasons for this. First, My family and friends know that I'm staying with my soulmate to have peace between werewolves and sirens, so my family can't save me. Second, somebody had waited for me and Mortimer to have a conflict that I wouldn't want to stay with Mortimer anymore, so if he thinks that I need some space to cool off, it also gives a lot of time for the kidnapper to get me out of this island. And it can be too late when he realizes that I'm missing.

Now I need to think about how I'm gonna escape. First, I need to find out who kidnapped me, then I need to know why this person kidnapped me. And then find a way to escape. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming through the halls. Then I realized it's a woman's footsteps since I heard her walking in high heels. I decided if she comes here I won't attack her because there is a chance that I won't escape and they will give me more restrictions. And luckily a woman opened the door.

"Follow me, if you decide to show resistance you will regret it later on." She spoke in her french accent. I followed her and I smelled her scent and it appears she is a werewolf. Werewolf? This confused me. Why would the werewolf group want to kidnap me?

As we walked through the halls we finally came to the double doors, she-wolf opened one of the doors and I entered the big office room. When I entered the room, I regretted not being careful on that day when I had been knocked out. Because this man is Gerard Bonnefoy.

Gerard Bonnefoy is the head of the werewolf council. He is in the mid-forties but the werewolf looks good at every age so that is not a surprise. He acts like he is a king of werewolves and he doesn't like disobedience. He annoyed me during the council meetings and always gave me a nasty remarks. I couldn't even punch him in the face, since I could be severely punished. He always knew that and smirked at me.

"Why the hell did you kidnap me?" I asked him as he smirked in confidence.

"Well, my dear Countess, or should I call you Duchess? Anyway, the point of your kidnapping is I came to take you home." He said. Is he joking or is he planning something more sinister?

"What's the catch?" There is no way he was willing to take me home unless he wanted something. But if there is no catch there are other consequences for going back home without spending a year living with your soulmate.

"You will have to say that your soulmate has been abusing you recently and you will have to marry Prince Alexander in two months." Is he crazy? Does he want war? Even Mortimer said hurtful things to me, I still wouldn't backstab him like that. And marry Alexander? He is not even my soulmate and I do not have feelings towards him. That will cause a gruesome war that can wipe off the entire race and a lot of innocent people will die. Why does he want a war if we already risk war with almost every race?

"Are you crazy? There is no way I'm going to do this!" Then I felt a painful sting on my cheek. How dare he slap me?

"You have no say in this, woman. Have you forgotten your place? You are just made for bearing kids and raising them. Don't act like you are equal to me. " This made me angry so I punched him, but I didn't realize there were other guards until they came at me. As my rage coursed through the veins, I tried to remember my combat training during pack's training. I only managed to defeat one of the guards versus six, but no matter what, they still managed to pin me down.

"Why do you need this war?" I asked. Because with sirens the war is scary they can easily take control of the army. Plus, sirens have allies who can assist them to war.

"Why not? It's a perfect opportunity to show our superiority by defeating sirens. And then we don't have to follow orders from the Supernatural Peace Association council anymore. Oh, Fun fact, it didn't order from the S.P.A. to visit Mating Ball, you would never meet your soulmate.

We've been doing this for years, always placing fake crystals instead of the real one." He started laughing maliciously. So this time we've been lied to that we are rarely destined to the other species or that Eros doesn't like werewolves. When everyone had an equal chance to compete in Supernatural Games.If they have been doing this for a long time how many werewolves are left mateless? This is mind-blowing and at the same time, I couldn't believe that there was a chance that I could never meet Mortimer.

"What will you gain from this? Why couldn't you just leave me alone as you guys did with the people who got to meet their soulmate?" This is the main question that has been bothering me, why out of a sudden they decided that they should kidnap me. When they actually could have left me alone?

"It's simple, your genes are really valuable. Well, I should better stop talking and get back to business." Then he took a syringe filled with unknown liquid. It was obvious that it was meant for me. I tried to move but I was pinned down by the guards. He inserted liquid into my neck when liquid reached my veins. Then I realized that he injected me with wolfbane. I screamed from the pain, injecting wolfsbane into the blood system meaning I felt horrible pain through my whole body. The guards let go of me since they knew I can't fight in this state.

"You have four hours to change your mind or we can just blame your death on sirens. " He smirked. But suddenly the windows shattered in pieces and the vampires started entering the office room.

"Attrapez ces intrus et assurez-vous qu'aucun d'entre eux n'échappe! [1]" The leader said. Some werewolves tried to fight off vampires, others tried to escape, but luckily my third fluent language happens to be French. Maybe I could try explaining, but wolfbane has a huge effect on my body. I don't know if I managed to convince them in this state.

"Monsieur, Il y a déjà une louve blessée ici. Que devons-nous faire avec elle? [2]" The vampire pointed at me and the leader approached me.

"Pouvez-vous parler français? [3]" The vampire asked me .

"Oui!" I answered that I cried from the pain of wolfbane in my blood system.

"Comment vous appelez-vous?[4]" Asked me again. Now almost all of the werewolves are captured, some of them knocked out or dead.

"Je suis Alice Silvermoon.[5]" I answered, then the vampire looked at me shocked and started ordering other vampires to take to the infirmary as fast as they could. One of them picked me up in bridal style and used his vampire speed to take me to the infirmary.

Then the vampire handed me to the nurse and I explained to them that I was injected with wolfbane. Then she hooked me with the different monitors and went to grab a blood bag that can replace my poisoned blood. Soon, the vampire decided to check on me. At this moment I was conscious but barely, so I decided to ask him a question.

"Pourquoi avez-vous décidé de me sauver?[6]" I asked. But I didn't expect that his answer would be this.

"Parce que tu es la fille de mon âme femme.[7]" I haven't had enough time to reach his shocking statement as I fainted from the pain.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[1]Catch those trespassers and make sure none of them escaping !
[2]Sir, there is one injured she-wolf in here.What should we do with her?
[3]Can you speak french?
[4]What is your name?
[5] I'm Alice Silvermoon
[6] Why did you decide to save me?
[7] Because your my soulmate's daughter.

Hey , This is chapter is crazy isin't it?
So what is your thoughts?