Epilogue

Today is the day of our first anniversary when I and Mortimer met each other at the Supernatural Mating Games. It was the most interesting year I ever had. I was betrayed by my family, but I had a reunion with my mother and met my half-sister and stepbrother. Found out that Eros paired me with a persistent siren who is also frustrating, but in the end, I found love.

And you may ask what happened to the Werewolf's kingdom. Well, it got partitioned after the ball. We didn't force partition on the kingdom. Some packs like Cecilia's pack agreed to have their Mating ball to which other mate-less creatures will be invited so they have a chance to find their missing mate which they didn't have a chance to meet. But in return, she'll get help with gaining Independence from the werewolf kingdom and they also are protected from the neighboring pack who is still a part of the werewolf's kingdom.

But that's not all, my distant cousin who is responsible for the pack in Russia had decided to create her werewolf kingdom in Russia with the agreement that she will host a Mating ball to help mateless werewolves of her pack and creatures from neighboring territories who are also mateless. The ball has been held and two packs successfully gained alliances from various kingdoms who have finally found their mates in a Mating ball.

Then other packs were either weak to gain independence or they are still stuck in the belief that they have the power to match their people on their own. The weak packs asked other kingdoms' help to take over their territory and protect from stronger packs who would decide to punish them for betraying. The packs who are still stuck in their belief were forcefully partitioned by the other kingdom and then they started to control the werewolf kingdom.

Now the Royal pack belongs to five different kingdoms and the council and my father, brother, Alexander Alexander's dad were sent into inescapable prison where they will stay for a long time.

"Well, at least you daydream rather than worrying about your wedding." Cecilia chuckled while she was trying to fix my hair while Caitlyn was guarding the door. That's right, it is not only my and Mortimer's first anniversary today, it's also our wedding.

"Well, I don't think anyone would appreciate it if I become bridezilla on my wedding day. Plus my mother and Mortimer's mother helped me with planning. So I think it should be alright." I said calmly while staring at my reflection.

"I'm so happy for you! Oh, I wanted to ask you something, do you know about guest's from Mortimer's side?" Cecilia asked. I didn't understand why she would ask that but I still decided to help her.

"I might know it if you narrow it," I answered her. I don't know all the guests from Mortimer's side, but I can ask him later.

" Well, he is one of the groom's men with dark brown hair and purple eyes." She is talking about Aquarius. Why would she ask about Aquarius unless... I evilly chuckled in my head. I guess we have to test it.

"Oh, That's Aquarius, he is Mortimer's eldest brother. He already has a wife and two children" I lied so I can see her reaction.

"What!?" She growled from jealousy. My assumptions were right, Aquarius is her soulmate.

"I'm joking, at the moment he is single and has no children. So you finally found your soulmate?" I asked her with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, I saw him in the morning talking with your soulmate and another groomsman. I smelt a delicious scent, I knew your soulmate's smell and the other groomsmen smelt like a vampire. So I figured out my soulmate is the other siren since I always wanted to stare at him. But before he turned around I quickly hid behind the house and made my way to your place where you are currently staying before the wedding."

"I just hope that he will accept me." she sighed with hope in her green eyes.

"Don't worry, logically he should accept you. If not, I will kick his ass if he rejects you ." I smiled at her and she smiled back.