relaxed pt. 2*

a/n

4 u horny mfs anw enjoy

warning: nsfw, smut, MINORS DNI

lena turns to face the shower, completely ignoring what i had just asked.

i bit my bottom lip slightly as i watched her run her hand through her hair and slowly down her body. her moves were so sensual, so tempting. she knew i was watching, and she was doing this on purpose.

i walked into the shower and positioned myself right behind her. i reached out my hand to turn off the shower, and get her attention. she turned back slightly, a small smirk on her face.

i placed my hands on her hips and pushed her back into my front. my fingers rubbed circles on her pelvic bone as i planted kisses on her shoulder and back. i could feel goosebumps rising on her skin, fueling me to go on.

lena brought her arms back and placed them around the back of my neck. she leans her head back on my shoulder, allowing me to kiss and suck on the skin of her neck.

one of my hands slowly moved up her stomach, inching up to her chest as i sucked on the spot right below her earlobe. i heard her take in a sharp breath, causing me to smile in satisfaction.

my hand finally reaches her nipple, my finger lightly grazing over it. i felt it harden under my slightest touch. i bit my lip, thinking about how i practically had her wrapped around my pinky finger. she was powerless under my touch.

"god, you're so hot," i whispered into her ear as i pinched her nipple slightly, and i felt her knees buckle. i almost laughed.

"fuck this," she mumbled before she aggressively grabs onto both my hands, taking me by surprise. she turns around and pushes me onto the shower wall, pinning my hands on it. i looked at her confused, but all i could see when i looked into her eyes were pure lust and darkness.

it was as if she was a totally different person than she was in the bath tub.

"i was going to take care of you, love," i questioned in a loving tone, in hopes of talking to the lena she was previously.

she looks at me with a devious smile, chuckling. "yeah well change of plans, i'm fucking you now"

she puts my hands up together and holds them up with one hand while the other strokes my cheek ever so gently. oh dear god.

i felt my lips tremble, trying to get something out but nothing did.

"are you okay with that?" she asks, a quick flash of concern fill her face.

i immediately hummed in approval as i nodded my head vigorously. and just as quickly as it came, the concern left her face and was replaced with a smirk.

"you're an eager little thing, are you?" she hums as her hand falls from my face to my neck, causing my breath to hitch.

oh she's not gonna do it.... she's not...

her hand squeezed the sides of my neck, causing an involuntary moan to slip out of my mouth. oh fuck, she's doing it.

she places her mouth on my jawline, kissing up to my earlobe in which she bit slightly and i moaned again. she tightens her grip on my neck, the light-headedness combined with her teeth sinking down on my skin causing me to whine in need.

"lena," i breathed out but she ignored me. "lena, lena, please," i whined once more, feeling my knees giving up on me.

i felt her loosen the grip on my neck and looked up at me, as if to ask what was it i needed. but all i could do was mewl and whine. "keep your hands up," she instructs before letting go of my hands. but i knew better than to disobey her when she's like this.