ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

📍STARK TOWER

📍STARK TOWER

2012
━━(•)━━

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After taking down the Chitauri, the seven Avengers tracked Loki back to the tower, where he was crawling up the steps after the Hulk had thrashed him about like a rag doll.

Y/N and Natasha handed Rumlow the sceptre and were in the side of the room, talking between themselves.

"You look like you wanna rip his head off," Natasha mused as she caught Y/N glaring at Loki.

"I wish I could," Y/N grumbled, pushing a strand of hair behind her head with a huff and slipped her gun back into her black combat suit.

"I would suggest an arrow to the eye," Clint joined the ladies.

Y/N, being a valkyrie, scurried to Earth after the massacre of her fellow warriors by the Goddess of Death. There she had met Nick Fury, who (at the time) had recently joined the S.H.I.E.L.D academy. Soon, she too had joined the academy and the two developed a close, unbreakable friendship with each other. The pair had even come across Carol Danvers and aided her with the Skrull situation. Post-Kree-Skrull war, Fury and Y/N had set up the Avengers Initiative and Y/N was appointed as Clint and Natasha's trainer.

"On my way down, to coordinate search and rescue," Steve walked past the Asgardian princes and nodded at the ladies.

Loki changed his form into Steve's, "On my way down, to coordinate search and rescue," he repeated with a silly movement of his hands and changed back to himself, "I mean, honestly, how do you keep your food down? Am I right, love?" he caught Y/N's eye, that was still fixed on him with a smoldering glare.

"Shut up," Thor slapped a mouth restraint over Loki's lips and trudged him towards the elevator.

"I'll meet you down," Y/N nodded at the ex-assassin and archer and made her way towards the elevator.

Hulk had tried to get into the elevator along with everybody, causing all of them to let of sounds of protest.

Tony sent the case with the Tesseract on the elevator and sat on it, "What do you think? Maximum occupancy has been reached."

"Sorry buddy," Y/N shrugged at him.

"Take the stairs," Thor suggested as Loki waved at him.

"Yeah," the billionaire nodded, "Stop, stop," he warned when Hulk growled and punched the doors at it began to close.

After reaching the ground floor, Y/N and Thor strode side with Tony who had the Tesseract. Loki was close behind the three, guided by a pair of guards at either side.

Loki was casually looking around the place, nodding at people, having no care about the consequences of his actions of drawing the Chitauri to Earth. He turned to the front when he heard Tony, Y/N, and Thor fight for the case with a few Alexander Pierce and his agents.

He raised his eyebrows when Tony hunched forward with a large gasp and dropped the case to the floor.

Scott (from 2023) kicked the case towards the clear end of the ground in his miniature form, where Tony (from 2023) picked it up and walked forward casually, "Good job. Meet me in the alley. I'm gonna grab a quick slice."

He reached for the door, but was thrown aside when Hulk burst out, puffing breaths of rage.

"No stairs!" Hulk yelled out, scaring away a few officers and the members at the front desk.

The Tesseract popped out of the case and slid on the floor, coming to a stop when it hit Loki's foot.

Loki looked around to make sure that no one was keeping an eye on him, but ended up catching Y/N's eye, who had just straightened up from the floor to call for a medic.

"No, no, no—Loki!" Y/N lunged at him, but he had already picked up the Tesseract.

A dark blue cloud enveloped both of them, transporting them out of the building.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════