⁺˚*•𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖊•*˚⁺

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

📍 𝟥𝟣st  𝖢𝖤𝖭𝖳𝖴𝖱𝖸, 𝖵𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖢𝖤

He walked down the chamber, strolling past the dead bodies of several versions of himself on the way.

He reached a room where the Goddess of Destruction was leaning against a table with her back to him, palms resting on the top of the table.

"You don't know what it's like to lose everything," Y/N said out loud, slowly turning to face him, "To lose the one you love and be able to do nothing about it," her eyes dropped to the ground in front of her at the thought of the love of her life— The God of Mischief.

"You need to stop," He advised her.

"Or what?" she challenged him.

"I'll end it myself," he pulled out his sword from the holster, "I already got rid of all of your other versions,"

"Ditto," The Goddess of Destruction held out a fist to her side, summoning a dark sword with spikes erupting from the base of the blade.

Both of their weapons clashed against each other as they charged forward, both glaring at each other intensely.

Y/N pushed his blade away with her own and kicked him back harshly.

He stumbled back with a grunt, struggling to gain himself back.

She scoffed at him, spinning the sword on her hold in a fluid motion.

Sniffing with a scowl, he gripped his sword and aimed it at her. But she caught his wrist with her free hand and gripped her sword tightly.

He thought she would take the opportunity and stab him, ultimately killing him.

To his surprise, Y/N didn't; instead, she dragged the blade across the side of his thigh, slashing it enough to draw blood, and took a step back, holding a fighting stance.

"You're pulling your punches," He squinted his eyes at her suspiciously, "You know something that I don't,"

Y/N smirked, "Possibly," she thrust her weapon forward at him.

He dodged her blow, caught her wrist, and drove the sword into her, right below her heart. The Goddess gasped and grunt out loud in pain, hunching forward slightly.

Y/N slid against the table behind her, resting her back on it for support as she fought to catch her breath, trying to breathe in such a way that the stabbed part of her body won't hurt.

"Humans are so predictable," she smirked up at him with a bloody cough, as though she knew he would plunge her own sword into her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He crouched in front of her, cocking his head to the side, eyes darting around her face.

The Goddess of Destruction looked up at him through hooded eyes, "I'll explain when we meet again," she winked at him, before her eyes stared past him, body going limp against the table behind.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

•) And this will be the end of this book!

•) Bet you didn't see Valkyrie being the Goddess of Destruction in another Timeline huh;) ?

•) I'll be writing a sequel to this after Doctor Strange: In the Multiverse of Madness is out and continue it to Loki S2.

•) Also, should I make Sylvie and Beulla as a couple in the future books?

•) Remember to take care of yourselves, stay safe, and my PMs are always open if you guys wanna talk.

•) Thank you so much for all the support. I love you guys so much<33

 I love you guys so much<33

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

🎉 You've finished reading ⟬𝟯.𝟭⟭ 𝐁𝐘𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 ➣ {𝕝•𝕝} ❘ [𝕷𝖔𝕶𝖎𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𝖝 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗] 🎉