╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴅᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴘʀᴜɴɪɴɢ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N and Sylvie had held Ravonna at arm's length and taken her to the courtroom where Y/N and Loki were brought when they first arrived at the TVA.

"Give me your TemPad," Y/N pointed the pruning stick at her, and she complied quickly.

"Who's really behind the TVA?" Sylvie questioned.

"I'm as in the dark as you are," Ravonna managed to answer.

But the goddess didn't budge and pressed a foot against her shoulder, pinning her to the ground, "Poor Judge Renslayer. Your whole reality's been destroyed. Tell me, how does it feel to be on the other side of it?" she stepped back, looking around, "This is it, isn't it? This is where you dragged me after you stole my life,"

Y/N turned to the judge with an amused expression, "A fitting place to take yours then,"

" And what if I said Loki wasn't dead?" Ravonna took a step back in caution, "Not yet, anyway,"

"I'd say you were lying,"

"Maybe," she paused, "Or maybe we want the same thing,"

"How is he still alive?" Sylvie prodded, "And how will saving him get us closer to who's really behind the TVA?"

"It's complicated," Ravonna flinched when Y/N and Sylvie took a step forward, "I'm telling you this willingly,"

"Why?" Y/N frowned at her in suspicion.

"Because I wanna know who's at the top of this. I want to know who lied to me," she watched Y/N and Sylvie as they exchanged a look and decided to hear what she had to say, "When we prune a branched reality, it's impossible to destroy all of its matter," she explained, "So we move it to a place on the timeline where it won't continue growing. Basically, the branched timeline isn't reset. It's transferred,"

"To where?"

"A void at the end of time. Where every instance of existence collides at the same point and simply stops,"

"Why?" Sylvie adjusted the pruning stick in her hand.

"I don't know. The dogma states that the end of time is still being written, that the Time-Keepers are transforming it into utopia,"

Y/N scoffed, "That's nice. Charming, really,"

"Super believable," Sylvie rolled her eyes in agreement with the warrior.

"Whatever the real reason," Ravonna insisted, "Nothing ever comes back from there. I can help you if you trust me,"

Finding no other way, Y/N and Sylvie came to a silent decision and the warrior handed the TemPad to her with slight hesitance.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

Y/N was seated on the bench behind Sylvie as they watched Ravonna speak to Miss Minutes to try to get the required information.