╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴋᴇᴇᴘᴇʀꜱ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N was forced to walk down the hallway of the TVA and she trudged along begrudgingly. She came to a stop in front of the elevator beside Loki, who had two Minutemen at either side.

Seeing that she was alright, he let out a breath he had been holding.

Y/N silently questioned about where Mobius was, and the tears in his eyes were an answer enough and when he shook his head, it was just a confirmation.

Loki furrowed his eyebrows, asking about Beulla, and this time, it was Y/N's turn to shake her head.

A couple of footsteps sounded behind the two and Sylvie was made to stand on Y/N's other side.

"You okay?" Sylvie whispered to Y/N, noticing her watery eyes.

But the warrior wasn't able to string together a coherent reply and gave a weak shrug.

"I've got them from here," Ravonna walked up behind them and held the Time Twister in her hand, just in case either of them made a move.

She led Y/N, Loki, and Sylvie into the elevator and they turned towards the door as it closed.

"Do you remember me?" Sylvie questioned Ravonna behind her with a shaky breath.

"I do," she replied, "What do you wanna say to me, Variant?"

"What was my nexus event? Why did you bring me in?"

She squinted her eyes, shaking her head slightly, "What does it matter?"

"It was enough to take my life from me, lead to all of this. Must have been important. So, what was it?"

Ravonna paused for a moment, the corner of her lips lifted in a smirk, "I don't remember,"

Sylvie's expression dropped at this, but she refused to give her the satisfaction and claimed a neutral expression.

The trio walked out of the elevator into the misty room, taking a couple of steps forward, and came to a stop with Ravonna behind them.

"Gracious Time Keepers," Ravonna addressed them respectfully, "As promised, the Variants,"

"After all your struggle, at last, you've arrived before us," one of the Time Keepers spoke.

"What do you have to say for yourselves before you meet your end, Variants?" another Time Keeper seated below the former, questioned.

"Is that the only reason you brought us here? To kill us?" Loki questioned, "I've lost track of the number of times I've been killed, so go ahead. Do your worst,"

"You and your bravado are no threat to us, Variant," the Time Keeper on the other side snarled in an overlap of echoes.

"Oh, no, I don't think you believe that," Sylvie scoffed, "I think," she took a step forward, but Ravonna used the Time Twister to bring her back to her place. The goddess glared at the Time Keeper when he smirked smugly, "I think you're scared,"