╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴅɪꜱᴄᴏᴠᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Mobius stepped out of Ravonna's office after having a conversation with her on why she wouldn't let him or Beulla interrogate Sylvie. Ravonna had replied to that by saying that they might have slipped away like Loki and Y/N did the first time.

What Mobius noticed about Ravonna was that she had seemed very uncomfortable when Sylvie was the matter of discussion; almost as though she was scared of her.

He walked down the hallways of the TVA, keeping a neutral expression, and passed the bypass of a corridor. Beulla walked out of it and joined his side; both walking side by side casually.

"Got anything useful?" she asked him as they entered the elevator to get to the Library.

"A lot of shit," he deadpanned.

Beulla smirked ahead in amusement, keeping a confident stature to avoid suspicious looks from people as the doors closed.

"And this," he pulled one side of his coat off to reveal Ravonna's TemPad that was safely tucked into the inner pocket.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

The two TVA agents headed to the secluded section of the library which didn't have any working men or women.

Mobius took out Ravonna's TemPad and flipped it open, operating through it to see if anything related to C-20 was loaded into it.

Beulla watched as he played a video of Hunter C-20's interrogation in Roxxcart.

"You're not hearing me," C 20 spoke to the interrogator, "I was there. This was real, what I saw. This is a place I have been,"

The pair exchanged a look and peered down at the screen again.

"This wasn't the TVA. This was a memory. I lived down there, I went to that bar, I had friends. I had a whole life on the Sacred Timeline.

"Calm Down," the interrogator spoke up when she raised her voice.

"Calm down?!" C-20 scoffed, "I'm a Variant," she glared at the camera for a second, "So are you. So are every single person in this place,"

"I'm ending this,"

A woman walked into view and moved towards the voice recorder that was placed on the table beside C-20. She turned to the camera to look at the interrogator.

Mobius paused the screen and zoomed on the woman's face, only to recognize her as Ravonna Renslayer.

"Wish I could say I was surprised," Beulla scoffed, licking her lips as she breathed out in exasperation; knowing very well that Y/N, Loki, and even Sylvie, weren't lying.

She noticed Mobius' waterline slowly brim with tears in emotion and brought him in a side hug, rubbing the side of his arm.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════