╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴅᴇʙʀɪᴇꜰɪɴɢ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Since Y/N and Loki were going to be helping the TVA alongside Mobius and Beulla, both of them had to go through certain training.

Loki noticed one of the men using a Soul Stone as a paperweight and his attention automatically shifted to Y/N in the distance, who was seated in Beulla's desk with a storybook in her hand.

She was wearing a cream white shirt with dark green formal pants. Her hair was pulled up into a neat ponytail as her tie rested loosely around her neck. She had her legs propped up on the table in front of her and her mouth moved with each word she read on the book, eyebrows drawn together in concentration.

When Loki caught himself smiling and staring at the warrior, he quickly turned back to the magazine in his hand, thankful that she hadn't noticed him.

"Okay, y'all, let's review what we've learnt," Miss Minutes stood on the table of the chair Loki was seated in, "Let's review what we've learnt. What happens when a Nexus event branches past the red line?"

"Very bad things," he deadpanned, not bothering to look up at the hologram and had his eyes fixed on the jet ski magazine in his hand.

"Come on, Loki," she scowled, growing impatient, "What is it?"

Loki sighed, "It's when the TVA can no longer reset a nexus event. Okay? Boring,"

"Right. And that would lead to the destruction of the timeline and the collapse of reality as we know it."

"Can you hear me?" he set the magazine down on his lap, "Are you a recording? Or are you alive?"

"Uh, sorta both," Miss Minutes explained.

"Ah," Loki nodded and started to roll up the magazine, glancing over his back for a second. Leaning forward, he smacked the magazine on her, but she dodged it away.

"Watch it! Where's your manners?!" she scolded him.

Grinning in child-like amusement, Loki tried to hit her again.

"Oh! Hey! Quit it!"

He tried one last time, but she jumped onto the keypad in front of him.

"That is not nice," Miss Minutes got into the computer, "Jerk."

"You can't hide," Loki observed.

"Training going well?" Mobius approached him from the back.

"Yeah,"

"Is that my jet ski magazine?" he noticed the article in his hand, "Put it down. Gear up," he handed Loki a plastic-wrapped brown jacket, "There's been an attack. Let's go,"

Beulla strode towards Y/N, catching her attention and making her look up, "Come on. We gotta go," she tossed a new jacket to her and Y/N caught it, setting the storybook in her hand on her lap, "Which one are you reading?"