╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ɢᴏᴅ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Y/N was sleeping peacefully on the table in front of her seat, resting her hand on her crossed arms; that was until Sylvie shook her awake. She tried to move her off, but the Goddess was persistent.

"What do you want?!" Y/N grumbled at her, rubbing her eyes sloppily.

"Him to shut up," Sylvie nodded towards the front where Loki was singing joyfully at the top of his lungs as the other passengers and workers cheered for her.

"When she sings, she sings come home," Loki clapped his hands in rhythm as he sang, "When she sings, she sings come home,"

Y/N's mouth fell agape at the scene; Loki was in the middle of the compartment by the bar, switching between Asgardian and English fluently. Musicians were playing their respective instruments along with him.

Y/N waved her hand to get his attention and he returned it enthusiastically. "Where's your uniform?" she mouthed to him, tugging the material of the cream white shirt she was wearing.

But Loki pulled at the collars of his coat as he swayed from one side to another, still singing jovially, "When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings, she sings come home,"

Y/N slapped her forehead in frustration, dragging it down her face slowly. But when she heard Loki shush the crowd around him and cleared his throat, she turned her gaze back up to him.

"I stormsvarte fjell jeg vandren alene," Loki sang in Asgardian, locking eyes with her whilst leaning against the bar.

(In storm black mountains, I wander alone.)

He continued to look at her as she glanced away for a second at the door when a man who was giving Loki suspicious looks walked out; undoubtedly to fetch a guard.

"Over isbeer tar jeg meg frem," Loki carried on, his voice as smooth as silk as he stared at the warrior with a growing smile, "I eplehagen står møyen den vene,"

(Over icy glaciers I make my way. In the apple garden the kind maiden stands.)

"Og synger: når kommer du hjem?" He finished, pausing for a moment to adore her confusion.

(And sings: when do you come home?)

Loki clapped his hands, breaking the eye contact as he bounced in his place, and continued, "When she sings, she sings come home. When she sings, she sings come home," He finally sang, before ending the song and lifted his cup, "To Y/N, everybody!" He shouted laughing, drinking the liquid.

Y/N smiled awkwardly, as Loki smashed the drink on the bar counter, "Another!"

Sylvie and Y/N quickly got off their seats and made their way towards him. The former caught his upper arm and pulled him aside.