╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛᴀʙʟᴇᴄʟᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Everyone had settled in a tent at the top of the meadow and set up a fire in it, given that the cold breeze wasn't very tolerable.

"You really don't remember him?" Classic Loki asked the two TVA agents.

"I mean, the TVA arrested a lot of Lokis," Mobius replied, seated on a chair across him, "But, no, I don't remember an alligator. Do you remember any alligator?" he question Beulla seated next to him.

She shook her head in reply, "I mean, who's to say he's even a Loki Variant?"

"He is green, isn't he?" Classic Loki offered.

"I don't know, he could be lying," Mobius remarked, "The long con. Of course, that just makes him more likely to be a Loki. It's always the game within the game with you guys, which I respect,"

"Mobius, Beulla," Kid Loki spoke up, sitting on a chair next to Beulla, "Assuming both of you do get back to the TVA, what exactly are you getting yourself into?"

"I don't know," Mobius paused, "I'd like to let people know the truth," he finished and the other agent nodded in agreement.

"So just like that, you're both turning on the very thing you devoted your life to?" Classic Loki pondered.

"Well, it's never too late to change," Beulla commented.

Kid Loki turned towards the meadow outside where Y/N, Loki, and Sylvie were seated next to each other, "I hope they know what they're doing,"

Y/N was seated in between Loki and Sylvie, all three of them in comfortable peace as they enjoyed the other's presence.

"Mobius and Beulla aren't so bad," Sylvie broke the silence.

"Or so good," Y/N spoke, remembering the Time Cell.

"I think that's why we all get along," Loki added.

Y/N tried to sneak a glance at Loki, but when she caught him doing the same, she quickly turned to the front, swallowing the nervous lump in her throat.

Loki shivered as the wind hit the trio gently, "It's cold,"

"Mhmm," Y/N hummed at this statement, crossing her legs.

With a close of his fist, a green blanket appeared over his shoulders. He looked over to the two women beside him, "I could conjure one for each of you if you like,"

"Nah, I'm good," Y/N waved a hand.

"Tell you what, you could conjure me a new outfit," Sylvie tugged on the collar of her outfit, "You have no idea how uncomfortable something like this is,"

The warrior cleared her throat, "So, Mobius and Beulla," she took a deep breath, "And their theory about—"

"Right, right," Loki caught on quickly, "About our nexus event,"