╰┈➤ ❝ [ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴠᴀ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

Loki jogged down the path as he got up to his feet, passing by Sylvie, and held out a hand to Y/N on the ground, who was lying on her back.

Glaring at him for his actions on the train, Y/N accepted his offer and let him pull her up, "Well, that's not ideal," Loki remarked as he watched a meteor collapse to the ground at the far end.

Sylvie stomped up the two, unsheathing her sword, and placed it against Y/N's neck threateningly, only for it to clash with her own Dragon Fang.

"Give me the TemPad," she snapped harshly.

"Alright, Alright," Loki complied quickly, taken aback when the blades collided, "Okay," he reached over behind him and held out an open hand— A green ripple of mist materialized the TemPad, to reveal that was damaged beyond repair.

Sylvie let her sword drop as she sheathed it back again, staring at the device in disbelief.

"Well, I did take quite the tumble,"

"You asshole," she grumbled, "You killed us!"

Y/N sighed heavily, side-glaring at the god beside her.

"Maybe I can fix it, okay?" Loki defended, looking from one woman to another, "Okay, um—" he tried to fix the screen back into position, but the TemPad fell out of his grip onto the ground, shattering into pieces.

"Shit," Y/N rubbed her temples in frustration, squeezing her eyes shut.

"You're not a serious man," Sylvie shook her head at him.

"You're right," Loki nodded, "I'm a god,"

"You're a clown! You got drunk on the train!"

"I'm hedonistic," he defended, raising his hands at his sides, "That's what I do,"

"I'm hedonistic. A lot more than you, I assure you. But never in the expense of the mission,"

"Oh, the mission?" he scoffed, "The mission? What, you're glorious purpose? Give me a break. You can't beat them,"

Sylvie scowled at him, taking steps further away from him. She curled her hands into fists beside her head as she let out a loud scream of frustration. Green mists filled her palms as the ground below shook and burst at the rush of her emotions.

Y/N and Loki stared at her for a loss of words and watched her go seat herself on a log on the ground.

The warrior could've sworn that she had seen Sylvie's eyes glaze over when Loki and she sat on her either side.

Loki hesitated before speaking, wincing slightly, "Did the, um, scream make you feel better?"

Sylvie spared him a glance before looking straight ahead, "Yes, it did," she sniffed, "You should try it sometime,"