╰┈➤ ❝ [ꜱᴛʀᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴏᴋɪꜱ] ❞

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

As the two stumbled out of the Time Door, it closed behind them and they realized that they were back at the TVA.

"All Minutemen to the armory, Protect the timeline," was announced through the PA in the entire facility.

"What did you just do?!" Y/N ripped her hand from Loki's grip, referring to the part where they had scurried from Mobius and Beulla.

"It's no big issue," Loki brushed past her walking towards the lockers on the far side of the room.

"Maybe for you," she rolled her eyes, "Can you even—"

"This may be a consolation," he tossed her her Dragon Fang as he grabbed his own daggers, making her stop her complaining at once as she caught it with ease.

══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ══════

They walked down the hallway of the TVA, passing by knocked-out guards on the ground. They took a turn and noticed the variant take down a couple of guards.

Loki flipped his daggers as Y/N twisted her Fang and the Variant unsheathed her sword.

"A few questions," Loki pointed one of his daggers at her.

"Have you two got nothing else to do?" She sneered at them.

"Okay, that's rude," Y/N raised her eyebrows as the three circled each other.

"Are you sure you're a Loki?" Loki waved the blade that was pointed at her.

"You're in my way," the Variant stated in annoyance.

"You are my way,"

She swung her sword hitting Y/N's blade as she ducked under it and kicked Loki to her side.

"I thought perhaps we could all work together," Loki making Y/N and Variant give him a weird look.

The two women kneed each other in the abdomen with their alternate legs and the Variant kicked the God of Mischief back.

We looked up with a dramatic flip of his hair, seething in frustration, "But now I see you lack vision,"

The Variant scoffed, turning to walk away towards the elevator.

"So, either you'll come willingly," Loki putting his hand on her shoulder making the variant groan, going under his arm and went to stab at him, but Y/N got in between, grabbed her arm, and pushed her down holding her there, "Or you won't. Either way, that's how we get to the Time-Keepers,"

"Oh, God. Shut up!"

The three rolled on the ground and got on their knees on the floor; the two women pointed their weapons at each other as Loki held a fist, ready to throw a punch.