Too prove something.

400 years ago.

(Zelda's about 7)

It was late at night, or you could say early in the morning, and I could not get to sleep.

I kept moving round it my bed, I could not get any sleep, I could barely close my eyes.

"Uh" I groaned loudly.

"Zelda, are you ok?" Loki opened my door. "Why are you still awake?"

"Can't sleep" I rolled over, putting my face into my pillow. I heard the door close, expecting my brother to be gone.

"What is keeping you up?" He asked.

"I thought you left" I groaned into a pillow. Loki chuckled.

"No, now, what's keeping you up?" He repeated.

"Loki, it's the middle of the night, go away"

"Tell me and I will, or we'll both be up all night" Loki sat on my bed. "I won't tell anyone"

"You know what, enjoy your sleepless night" I turned so I was facing away from him.

"And you enjoy yours." I lay there for a few moments, then realising he isn't going to leave.

"Loki, go away, you have your own room, use it" He just stayed. "God, it's not like I can get anyone to do anything anyway" I mumbled to myself.

"What?" He turned his head.

"Nothing"

"Zelda, what did you say?" Loki asked again.

"I said I can't get anyone to do anything anyway! There happy?" I said clearer, still looking away.

"What does that mean, sister" he slowly stroked my hair.

"I mean no one listens to me" I finally sat up.

"What?" He laughed. "Sister, you are a princess, you are one of the most important people here, like you are literally 3 in line for the throne, that's pretty important"

"I still don't get any say in anything"

"You're young" he interrupted.

"But I know that people are trying to plan out my life and I can't stop them because no one listens to me, saying I don't know what I want, saying I'm too young, but I'm old enough to know that I don't want to be sold off as some prop for war. I can't stop that because no one listens to me, that's the problem! I'm not smart like you, or strong like Thor, I'm just... nothing" I leaned back, the room fell deadly silent for a few moments, I finally looked to my side, Loki was just looking forward, with not much emotion. "Well, are you going to say something?"

"Zelda" he sighed. "I know you better than anyone in the 9 realms, and I must say you are definitely not nothing. I also know that if you do not want what others plan for you, you're not going to let it happen" He turned his head to me.

"No one will listen"

"Then you're going to make them listen." My brother said firmly. "And if I'm as smart as you think me to be, I will smart enough too know that if you want something to change, you will make it happen." I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes. "If you wanted too, you could change the universe, and I know you will"

———

Present day.

"Princess, so did things go as planned?" Heimdall asked once we returned.

"Perfectly" I said sarcastically. "If you are only to talk to me to ridicule me, save it"

"I wouldn't dream of it. When you said you were going to change the universe, this is not what I thought of"

"Then what did you think of?" I said, walking away with the guards too await my trial.

Now, if your asking "is it allowed for a child to be put on trial" but I'm not that young, I'm 800, and I'm kinda a war criminal... who did everything on purpose... and my dad is the king and I guess he just really wants me in prison. What about-

"Darling" my mother spoke, I stood outside the room that I would learn what was to happen next.

"Mother" I looked up from the ground. "So, are you going to give me a speech on what I did wrong, might want to make it a good one considering this will be the last chance you'll have to give one." I say that because I know 1 thing, war criminals are punishable by death.

"Where have you been?" She asked softly. "We were worried"

"Well, we all know where I've been now, and I don't know why you were worried, no one ever noticed me in the first place"

"I did. Zelda, if you were struggling you could have just said something, instead of doing this."

"Easier than asking for help." I sighed.

"It would have saved millions of lives, no less than your own."

"Stupid Midgardians, of course they're less than me, I'm a god."

"And where has that got you?" She asked. "Your title does not make your life more important than theirs." The door opened, and Loki walked through, only glancing at me for a moment before continuing away. "Do not make this worse"

"I'll try" I have a sarcastic smile.

Let's really not make this worse.

———
Sorry that this chapter is short, I would have made it longer but I wanted to post something now and I'm waiting to put the next scene in the next chapter, so that should be out tomorrow hopefully...

Anyway, I'm still crying over the Loki series!!!!!!!!!!!

Bye for now