Look who decided to show up.

Jokes on you
And now I'm laughing through my tears,
I'm crying through my fears,
But baby, if I had to chose,
The jokes on you.
God knows I've tried to be kind,
But I'll just lay down and die,
Wearing a fake smile,
But the jokes on you.

———

4 week later.

So, things have been going... well... pretty okay. The isolation I was in for 4 years has given me social anxiety, so for this constant party that's going on, that isn't great.

Having Loki around again is good, but strange, once again, I haven't been around people for awhile, so any people is strange. We broke a bit of the silence on 2012, but I'm not going to write that down, yet, because it was just a lot of mind control and torture.

I have finally settled a little bit, nothings really normal, but my life isn't very normal.

BUT EVERYTHING GOT UNSETTLED WHEN THOR DECIDED TO SHOW THE FUCK UP.

———

I stood next to the window, looking out.

"Loki? Loki! Z- Zelda?!" I look around me to see... my dead brother? And it's not even Loki this time. Thor? I looked to Loki who seemed as surprised as I am.

"What?" I walked up.

"Shhh, shhh. You're alive?" Loki whispered.

"Course I'm alive"

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair, where's your chair?"

"I didn't get a chair"

"Get me out of this one"

"I can't"

"Get me out"

"I can't. I've made friends with this man called the grandmaster" Loki explained.

"He's crazy!" Thor said.

"I've gained his favor. The Bifrost brought me out here weeks ago"

"Weeks ago?"

"Yes"

"I just got here!"

"What are you guys whispering about?" The grandmaster came behind us. "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakkar" he started to stare at Thor, who then stared at Loki, who then stared at me. "In any case, you know this, uh, lord of thunder?"

"God, god of thunder" he corrected. "Tell him Loki, Zelda"

"I've never met this man in my life" Loki said.

"Same" I followed up.

"They're my siblings!"

"Adopted" Loki responded.

"Sadly, I share blood with him."

"Is he any kind of a fighter?"

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you. Now, listen to that. He's threatening me. Hey, sparkles, here's the deal. If you wanna get back to Ass-place, Assberg..."

"Asgard!" Thor yelled.

"Any contender who defeats my champion their freedom they shall win. Fine. Then point me in the direction of whoever's ass I have to kick!"

"Now that's what I call a contender. That would be this way, Lord" his chair went off.

"What do we do?" I turned to Loki.

"I don't know"

"This is the last thing I wanted to happen"

"You think I'm happy about this?!"

"What do we do?" I asked.

"I imagine he's going to get killed,"

"What if he doesn't? There's a chance he might not!"

"Zelda, it's okay, because the odds of him dying is much better than the survival."

"Is it? Loki, you know what he's capable of, really the odds is that he will survive. We need a backup plan" I smirked.

"Zelda! Calm down"

"What? I thought you'd be as on board as I am for killing him? He's ruined everything else for us, don't you think he deserves this?" I said shocked.

"I do, but I think you should just wait, because if you kill Thor, the grandmaster will probably kill you."

"Fine. But if he does survive I'm killing him. He wouldn't be some contestant then." I reasoned.

"Fine."

———

Ok so this chapter is so short, but the next one is pretty long so we should be good!!!