I don't owe you anything.

Happier than ever
You ruined everything good,
Always said you were miss understood,
Made all my moments your own,
Just fucking leave me alone.

———

"I'm going" I said, walking down the hall.

"Where?" Loki asked.

"If I'm going to get rid of our brother, there is a few things I want to say to him first."

"You're going... down... there? You know it's like really disgusting" he laughed.

"I lived on earth for 2 weeks, so I can confirm I've been in worse."

"Are you sure it's a good idea?" He stopped me from walking.

"What is your problem? He's not going to kill me, as far as I know" I laughed. He just looked nervous. "What?!"

"Zelda, I can't keep letting you get hurt, and I don't think you getting involved with this is going to work out with that"

"Loki, I stood back my whole life and still got hurt, it happens regardless of where I stand. I'm not going to wait on the side for you to fix this for me, because I've done that already." I took his hand. "And this time you can't just lock me in my room." I walked away, he kept standing there.

———

"Odin. I bid you take your place in the halls of Valhalla where the brave shall live forever" Thor says. I walked in, seeing him face to the wall so he couldn't see me. "Nor shall we morn but rejoice. For those who died"

"A glorious death" we all said, Loki appeared. Thor turned round to see us.

"Hurts doesn't it? Being lies too, being told one thing and learning it's all a fiction." Loki said. Thor threw a rock at Loki but it went through. "You didn't think I'd really come and see you, did you? This place is disgusting." Then he threw one at me but I caught it and threw it back.

"I'm here."

"Does this mean you don't want my help? Look, I couldn't jeopardise my position with the Grandmaster. It took me time to win his trust. He's a lunatic, but he can be amenable. What I'm telling you is you could join me at the Grandmasters side. Perhaps, in time, an accident befalls the Grandmaster, and then" he signalled to Thor and to me. "You're not seriously thinking about going back, are you?" Thor didn't say anything. "Our sister destroyed your hammer like a piece of glass. She's stronger than all of us. She's stronger than you. You don't stand a chance. Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" It went quiet. "Say something!"

"What would you like me to say?" Thor said calmly.

"You faked your own death, you stole the throne, stripped Odin of his power, stranded him on earth to die realeasing the goddess of death. Would you like me to go back further than the past 2 days?"

"You know I haven't seen this champion he speaks of, but I've heard he's astonishingly savage."

"Can you go" I looked to Loki. I hadn't said much so I thought I may as well say this before he dies.

"We have to talk when you get back." He said before disappearing.

"Zelda" Thor started.