I have been falling for 30 minutes.

Smile

You should know that you won't find another,
Who will ruin your life than your brothers',
Who will take what she's owed when she wants to,
Did I, did, I, did I stutter?

New York

I took a few steps back.

"Zelda, it's a hand, you shake it." He laughed.

"I don't know if you're going to..."

"To hurt you? No, I don't need to do that, not my plan, or strange's plan. Just manners" he kept putting his hand out. I hesitantly shook it before putting my hand back in my pocket.

"Who are you?"

"Like I said, Samuel, but call me Sam." He smiled.

"I'm going to kill you once you've told me where I am."

"Then I just won't tell you where you are." Sam replied. "But for you to know, welcome to the Sanctum" he put his hands out.

"Great. Now I kill you." I put my hand out, trying to summon a dagger. I kept trying.

"Umm... you okay?" He asked awkwardly.

"It's been awhile"

"4 years, I know. Anyway" he transported us to some seats. "We need to talk."

"I don't know you, why would I talk to you?"

"Maybe because if you don't, I can't let you go. And I'll have to imprison you somewhere. And we all know how you feel about imprisonment. Now, do you want to kill me or should we move on?"

I leaned back into my chair. "What's your name, how old are you, where do you come from, who is this strange person?"

"My name is Samuel, like I said, I am 1600 years old, I come from earth, and Strange is Doctor Stephen Strange, my... co-worker, I guess. Now, my turn, I know you are Zelda, you are 807 years old, you come from Asgard, and you are the sister too Thor and Loki." He created a board in his hand. "Is it correct 5 years ago you invaded New York?"

I breathed out heavily. "Yes."

"With your brother Loki."

"Yes."

"And with that brought an army here, mind controlled a few hundred, tricked shield, and took more control over chaos magic?"

"Yes, no- that was Loki, yes, and I don't know."

"Do you know what chaos magic is?"

"Unpredictable, uncontrollable magic. And I understand that I can use it more but don't go thinking that I can control it perfectly." I leaned my arm against the arm rest. "Why am I here?"

"Because you literally invaded earth 5 years ago. Also you've been in prison for 4 years, and you have uncontrollable magic. So it's my job to find out info about to before you go, and to make sure you don't try and blow up this place!" He laughed. I stayed quiet.