Get out.

The emptiness was all I felt. Along with the depression and anger and loneliness.

I've always had someone, but they're not here, and someone else, and they're not coming back. Ever.

I had 3 people. 3. And 2/3 are dead. Both due to me. When my plan was to kill everyone because everyone is guilty of something, she wasn't. She only wanted to help. My mother was the one who taught me (mostly) everything I know. And when Loki showed me something, she always taught him it first.

She taught me how to be good. How to show Mercy, what loyalty is, understanding, how to care for someone. How to love.

And I never used any of it.

———

"Sister" Thor said. I looked up, seeing him stand there. "Is this an illusion?"

"No, it is not. What do you want? Because if you've come here to talk, I don't want too."

"I came here too offer you something"

"I'm listening" I stood up, walking closer.

"If you help me defeat the dark elves, I will give you the chance to get the revenge I know you seek."

"Is Loki joining us?" I asked.

"How do you suppose we get there, unless you know?"

"More or less, but we will need him." I paused "what if I betray you?"

"It is surprising that you think I haven't taken this into account. If you try to betray me, I will knock you out and drag you back here"

"Why does everyone want to drag me places?"

"What?"

"Why not kill me, I mean you have no problem locking me down here and forgetting, so it would make no difference."

"I made a promise."

"Why do you have even this little bit of trust? I mean you must have a little faith in me in order to let me out?"

"Mother trusted and had faith in you. So I have chosen to take that too."

———

"This is so unlike you brother, so clandestine. Are you sure you wouldn't rather punch your way out?" Loki, Thor, and I walked quickly together. Got the family back together.

"If you keep talking I just might"

"Fine. As you wish, I'm not even here" Loki transformed into a guard. "Is this better?"

"It's better company at least" Thor said plainly.

"Still, we could be less conspicuous" Loki turned back into himself but made Thor look like Sif. "Brother, you look ravishing"

"It will hurt no less when I kill you in this form"

"Very well, perhaps you prefer one of your new friends, considering you like them so much."

"Okay, this is just uncomfortable now" I laughed when Loki turned into Captain America.

"Oh this is much better, ooh, costumes a bit much, so tight, but I can feel the righteousness surging. Want to have a discussion and truth, honour, patriotism? God bless America!" Loki (or cap) said before Thor (who has been turned back into himself) pushed him against a wall. "What?" We all looked to the side, seeing guards walk by. "You could at least furnish me with a weapon, my dagger, something!"

"I thought you liked tricks?" Thor chuckled when Loki saw, instead of having a dagger, he was handcuffed.

———