I thought the world of you.

If I could tell her
If I could tell her how she's everything to me,
But we're a million worlds apart,
And I don't know how I would even start.
If I could tell her.

———

3rd person.

"I think we should talk about Zelda." Loki said.

"I thought you didn't want to talk?" Thor responded. The two brothers stood in the elevator, expecting to meet their sister soon. They had just spoke about parting ways, and now they are talking about their sister, and where she will go.

"What do you mean?" Loki questioned.

"Where she will go."

"I take that you want Zelda to go to Asgard with you." The younger brother rolled his eyes.

"No." Thor surprisingly said. "Why would you think that?"

"You said that you wanted Zelda to help you?"

"I do. I cannot force her to come with me. I hope she does, even if I have a strong feeling she won't."

"For once you're not just taking everything you want. Is this the same Thor I'm speaking too?" Loki chuckled.

"I wouldn't take Zelda from you."

"What?"

"Loki, I wouldn't take Zelda from you. I don't know if you count me as your brother, anymore. But Zelda has always been your sister. She loves you more than anyone. Of course I want her to come to Asgard with me, and I am going to miss her dearly, but if Zelda does not want to come to Asgard, even if I tried to bring her with me, she wouldn't go."

"So she's staying here with me, then." He smiled.

Then the elevator stopped abruptly. The door opened and Zelda stood there, with 2 knives in her hands.

"Hi."

Zelda POV.

"Where have you been?" Thor asked me.

"Chasing this stupid elevator" I stepped inside.

"We were just talking about you" he added.

"Okay...? What about?"

"Where you will stay" Loki said.

"Right... so you were deciding where I am going? Were you going to ask me what I want?"

"We just assumed-" Thor started.

"So you assumed. You weren't going to ask me." I concluded. It was pretty obvious. I didn't expect them to let me decide, every other decision in my life was made by someone else, except the one that no one liked, the one I made all those years ago to leave.  "I want to stay."

"I am." Loki said.

"I guessed. I mean this place is perfect for you,"

"Did you just agree with me?" Loki asked.

"Oh come on, this place is perfect for you. It's savage, chaotic, lawless, I think you could do great here."

"Do you truly think so little of me."

"I thought the world of you, both. I thought we were going to fight side by side forever. But at the end of the day, you're you and I'm me. I mean, maybe there's still good in you but our paths diverged a long time ago." Thor said. I don't know why this made me sad, maybe it's the same reason I saved him. I've never really been able to choose to leave someone, they've always left. And now I'm getting the option to leave or stay, and I have no idea what to do.