𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

A/N:🥀

My books are purely a work of fiction therefore my characters do not represent or resemble the actual idol. Characters, incidents and names are either products of the authors mind or are used fictitiously.

Enjoy...

____________

(Her name is pronounced like the flower is)

_________

ROSE:

"Please, do this for me!" She whined for the fiftieth time. I continued to ignore her by pretending to be engrossed in my laptop. "Oh, for fuck sake- would you just hear me out?" Her hand slammed my screen shut and I had no choice but to look at her. "What?" I shrugged. She gave me a blank look. "Don't what me." She responded and sat down in front of me. "It's just an interview." She mumbled.

"What impression do you think they'll get of you when I walk in and tell them, oh, hi, by the way- I'm not Renai, I'm actually her best friend who is here to do her interview for her." I said sarcastically. Her face fell. "And did you forget the part where you mentioned it was the Park Company. The fucking Park Company, Renai!" I exclaimed. "There is no way I am walking in there to talk to some arrogant fuck, who bathes in money and treats women like objects!"

"So you've done your research, huh?" She said, leaning back against the sofa. "Yes, I have. That Park Jimin is not a man you want to work for and it only took me one feminist article to figure that out." I told her. "Oh, I know." She said. "He is nothing but a man slut. You know, I also heard that he slept with his personal secretary then fired her and fucked his new one." She explained. "Then why are you dying for this interview?" I questioned.

"For the gossip." She answered, rolling her eyes. "Oh, and the pay. He might be a whore but he pays his staff generously." She said, opening my laptop. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I'm ordering you some formal clothes...you know, for when you go to the interview." She mumbled the last part by pretending to rub her mouth with the back of her hand, but I heard it.

"No. Never.' I said, snatching it from her lap. She gasped and turned to me. "If I get the money I'll pay more than half of the rent." She suddenly said. "More than half?" I repeated. She nodded, eagerly.

"But what if the interview goes bad?" I asked. "Rose." She said my name, giving me another blank look. "All you have to do is sit there, look pretty, and read my answers from the sheet." She told me. "I looked up the questions they ask for the placement I want." She shrugged. "It's pretty simple, and you wont even have to see Park Jimin. He never does the interviews. It's usually his secretary who does them." I nodded and gave her back the laptop. "Order away." I mumbled.

The brightest smile appeared on her lips. "Oh, I love you, Rose! What would I do without you!" She gasped dramatically, pulling me in for a hug tight enough to block my breathing. I tapped her back. "Okay, that's enough." I coughed, and she pulled away. "Sorry." She said, returning to the laptop.

"I'm going to the balcony, wanna come?" I offered her but she shook her head. I stood up and walked to the balcony door before sliding it open. We lived on the fifteenth floor so the view and wind was nice from up here. I took out a cigarette from the box on the table beside the door and lit it whilst leaning on the edge of the railing. I've lived with Renai for almost two years and I've know her for seven. She was a nice girl and half my income was going into my half of the rent so we both needed this interview.

She'd do the same for me. The only difference being I wouldn't have had to beg her as much. I pulled the cigarette from my lips and exhaled, staring up at the clear sky. "Are you going to quit soon?" Renai asked me. I turned my head to see her standing at the foot of the door. "This?" I said, showing her the cigar between my fingers. "No." I smiled. "Never." I breathed, looking down at it. "There are other ways to relieve stress, you know." She said, coming beside me and taking it from my hand. I watched her stare at it in her hand before raising it to her lips.

I instantly snatched it out of her fingers. "Don't. They're not good for you." I glared at her. She glanced down at my lips and cleared her throat. "Whatever." She mumbled. "I'll do one when you're gone." She then smiled and I grabbed her waist. She gasped and burst out in laughter as I curved my fingers, tickling her rib cage. "Stop! I was joking you whore!" She almost screamed and I let her go.

"Don't call me a whore." I squinted my eyes at her. "You know I will." She teased and walked back into the apartment. I shook my head and faced the view over the balcony again. "What if they don't like me even though I am just fill in for you?" I questioned. "What? Can't hear you!" She yelled and I turned around.

"Don't you think the interview will be bias?" I repeated, walking towards her on the sofa. "It's just an interview, besides Park Company isn't the only business out there." She told me. "Okay, fine, but if you don't get the job I'm not the one to blame." I sat down beside her and she suddenly pressed her lips to my cheek.

"You're too good for me to blame." She said.

I looked at her and face palmed her, pushing her face away from mine. "Sure." I whispered, a smirk on my lips.

_____________

"You're worried he's going to see you." Renai said, leant on my door frame. I was sat at my vanity table and glanced up at her. "I forgot he even worked there." I told her. My ex and I broke up almost three months ago. We were together for two years and he broke up with me because I wouldn't have sex with him. I wasn't ready to loose my virginity yet, but I respected his decision. The worst he could've done is cheat.

"He was a prick anyway." She grunted, walking towards my bed.

"I'm glad you didn't let him pop your cherry." I cringed and threw my hairbrush at her. "Stop. Even talking about it makes me uncomfortable." I replied. "Why?" She questioned. "Rose, you know you could talk to me about your sex problems." I let out a disbelieving laugh. "I- me? No, I don't have sex problems! Definitely not! I just didn't- you know, want him like that." I breathed.

"If you saw him as only a friend why'd you date?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "I liked his company and he made me feel nice. He's also a good kisser."

"Ew, puppy love- Whatever!" She grumbled, falling back on my bed. "I bet Mr Park is a good kisser. I mean, he must be." She sighed. "Don't forget the part where he treats women like sex toys." I added and she moaned in annoyance.

"Well, some women, Rose, actually liked being treated like that during sex!" She said, raising her hands in frustration. "Treated as objects?" I repeated and she rolled her eyes.

"I can't wait until you loose your virginity." She said.

"Well, I hope you enjoy disappointment because I won't be spreading my legs for anyone soon." I replied.