𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"I wonder if your cheeks stay this red when I'm fucking you." He said and my eyes grew wide. He then reached for my arm, tugging me towards him. "You think just because I let one kiss happen between us that I'll drop my underwear for you?" I said, my eyes flickering to his wet lips.

It all happened so fast- our positions were abruptly switched with me pressed up against his conference table and him between my legs, "I'd watch my tongue if I were you." He replied, and I sucked in a breath when I felt his crotch rub against my underwear. My lip involuntarily folded beneath my teeth in response.

"What?" He said, his fingers gripping my jaw, "You're biting your lip as if you're trying to suppress a moan, Rose." He remarked.

My lips then parted when his mouth lightly rubbed on my throat, "Why are you so quiet?" He whispered, running the tips of his fingers beneath my already risen skirt. Fuck, he was so tempting- but I couldn't..

Then why wasn't I stopping him?

"I know your little boyfriend never touched you in the ways a woman deserves to be pleasured, Rose." He continued and I gripped his shoulders. My pussy was aching for this mans cock-

Oh- my...

He then gripped my hips and pulled me against his waist. I jerked forward making his erection rub even more roughly on my thin underwear. I whimpered, holding his nape when his nose ran across my jaw, "I- I don't think these two weeks are going to be such a good idea." I said, my eyes flickering open.

"I disagree." He moaned lowly into my neck. "Because you're going to enjoy these fourteen days with me, Rose."

This man-

Will not be the end of me- I'm stronger than that. I have self respect.

I cleared my throat and somehow managed to slip out of his grasp. My head then turned to the front of his office when it opened, "Rose?" Haeun said, walking in. My face flushed even more and the floor suddenly became very interesting to look at. What was he doing here? And he remembered my name?

What do I say? We've been caught together by his brother twice now-

"I was just-"

"Leaving." Jimin interrupted. My brows twitched as I shifted my gaze to him.

Haeun only raised his brow, "How interesting." He said looking at me after. "One could never forget a pretty face." He smiled. I tried to hide my blush.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" Jimin questioned, returning to his conference table, "Well, I've decided to spend the next few days- which I have taken off with you. You know, get comfortable with the office atmosphere- since I'll be sitting in that chair very soon." He smirked.

I glanced at Jimin who seemed entirely unbothered by his brothers motive to take over his- position as CEO. Did he not consider Haeun as a potential threat?

"Ms Lee, show Mr Park out of my office and occupy him some place else." Jimin announced, staring at his laptop with complete focus. I stood there dumbfounded.

"Rose." He repeated, this time his eyes meeting mine. "You work for me now, isn't that right?" He raised a brow.

For the next fourteen days...

"Mr Park." I faced Haeun and gave him a tight smile. He bit his lip and shook his head with a smile after, "Please, lead the way, Ms Lee." He mocked. "If only my brother wasn't so formal all the time- moments like these would actually be fun." He remarked.