𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 🥀

"Mhm, should I be sorry for interrupting?" Mr Park continued, walking in. I clenched the edge of my dress. This was humiliating-

Noah scoffed and I glanced at him. His face dropped and he looked back up at Mr Park before bowing. "My apologises, Sir." He said. My eyes shifted back to Mr Park who was already staring at me. "Would you like to follow me, Ms Lee?" He asked.

I slowly nodded before moving away from Noah's desk. "I need a word with Mr Choi, you may wait outside for me." He continued, my eyes flickered to Noah for a split second before walking towards the open door.

I hadn't realised Mr Park had been walking behind me because when I turned around the office door closed so that I couldn't hear anything. I fiddled with my fingers and kept glancing at the door, waiting for it to be opened again. I didn't want Noah to get in trouble because of my foolishness.

I don't think neither of us expected his boss to walk in on our hot make out session.

Mr Park's face when he saw me on Noah's desk-

My heart was still racing.

The door opened and I flinched slightly. He ignored me, didn't even look at me, and began walking away from Noah's office. I licked my lips and followed quickly behind him. "Um, Mr Park?" I called, but my voice was too quiet for him to hear. Either that, or he was full on ignoring my whole existence.

I let it be and remained silent.

We were lucky enough to not have to wait for the elevator doors to open when we reached it. He stepped aside and I walked in first. The doors closed and I watched him press the highest number. Maybe he was taking me to his office on the first floor.

I chewed on my gums and stared at his back. He stood in the front whilst I pressed my back against the end of the lift. His scent was heavenly, it was all I could smell.

The doors finally opened and he walked out first. I continued to follow behind him.

We approached two glass doors. You could practically see his whole office from outside. It was expensive but beautiful. He had good taste. In fact, the entire interior and exterior of Park enterprise was mind blowing.

"Please, don't punish Noah for what was my fault. I was the one who provoked him and-"

"Sit." He ordered.

I turned to the long black sofa beside me. "Would you like anything to drink Ms Lee?" He asked, as I sat down, "Can you call me Rose?"

"Ms Lee, I hope you have no plans for tonight because you're going to be staying here with me for the rest of my day." He told me. "What?" I stood up and walked towards his desk.

He ignored me and again and sat down on his chair behind his desk. "I can't stay here-"

He looked up at me, "I'm not giving you an option, Rose"

"But I had promised my father I'd help out in the restaurant."

He raised a brow, "You should have thought about that before almost having sex with one my head of departments in my building."

"You can't keep me here." I told him.

"You're right." He replied, "But if you leave I'll fire your boyfriend." His eyes met mine,

"He is not my boyfriend."

He stood up and walked around his desk to where I was, "Good." He said, monotonously. "Now go sit and wait for me to finish my work."