𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"What are we dressing up for?" Renai asked, sitting on my bed. I waited before saying, "A date." I turned to her for a response and she raised a brow. "With whom?"

If I told her who Haeun was she'd want to know how we met which also meant I'd have to tell her about Jimin. "Just some guy." I mumbled.

"Rose." She said, flatly. "Okay, fine, I respect Mr anonymous." She then said, and I smiled slightly.

"What about this?" I asked, pulling out a white blouse to which she frowned at. "Wear a dress. That one." She said, pointing to a lavender colour dress. I pulled it out and held it against me to measure the length. Just above the knees. "Perfect." Renai remarked.

"I don't know, maybe I should just wear jeans." I then said, turning back to my wardrobe. "Or I could just leave like this." I then suggested out of frustration. "I'm going for smoke." I mumbled, leaving my room to go to the balcony. I slide open the door and took out a cigarette from my box which was left outside.

"You alright? Is this someone special tonight?" Renai asked, from behind me.

The truth was, I couldn't get my mind off Jimin. I was still beyond annoyed and frustrated.

"No, it's not the date." I sighed, dropping my head and exhaling the smoke. "Thought so." She replied, "because you never get worked up over a date."

"This is my second date- like ever. I've only ever been with Noah. Unfortunately." I muttered, looking up at that same car which was there before. Ever since I received that picture from an anonymous sender I've been- I don't know- - more cautious about my surroundings?

"That damn car. I want to walk over there and bash their fucking-"

"Rose!" Renai said, eyes wide.

I looked back at her, "The way it is parked makes me uncomfortable." I sighed, moving away from the balcony and flicking the half finished cigar. "But it's whatever, I guess. I need to get dressed now." I continued, walking past her. She moved further out into the balcony and glanced at the car before following me back in.

"I'll go with the lavender dress."

__________

I rubbed my finger over my lipstick in the elevator mirror. Why was I feeling nervous? My stomach dropped when the doors opened and I left the building after. The sky was now dull as it was past seven in the evening (it was winter) and I was stupidly in a dress.

I was contemplating going back into the building and cancelling, until my phone vibrated and a black Porsche pulled up in front of me. I stood there like an idiot as the door opened and Haeun stepped out. His first words to me being: "You look beautiful."

He was dressed in black trousers and a beige shirt which went slightly over his belt, untucked. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and he hadn't bothered to do the first few buttons.

I blushed, "Thank you, but you never told me where we're going." I said, and he walked around the car to me. He opened the door, "Get in and you'll see." He smiled. Oh, he smelt heavenly, and so did his car I thought as I sat inside.