𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗 🥀

I was left for perhaps five minutes before Jimin returned alone. "Your brother seems.. genuine." I said and he looked up at me, "He isn't the company I'd prefer to have." He replied.

"Does he really plan on taking over- the business?"

"No, my brother- - is a surgeon, he only says things to play with people's minds." He scoffed. "Surgeon. Impressive." I remarked.

Jimin raised a brow, "Am I not impressive?"

I tilted my head, "I mean you run a few businesses." I mumbled, biting my lip to hold back my smile. "It's not like you save lives..." I was only teasing him but based on his body language, he wasn't enjoying one bit of my interest in his brother.

"I do save lives- Rose." He said, "Who do you think generously funds the hospitals these surgeons work in?" He questioned. "If it weren't for my businesses, hospitals wouldn't be able to afford-"

He paused, creases forming between his brows as I let out a laugh. "Mr Park." I laughed, "You're so cute." I blurted out.

He scoffed in disbelief, "What did you say?" He asks, walking closer to where I was sat. I cleared my throat and straightened my back, "Nothing." I mumbled, lowering my gaze. Why? I don't know- this man intimidated the fuck out of me.

He folded his arms and I looked back up at him. "Do you have any other family?" I asked, "I wanted to keep my personal life private from the media." He told me. "I prefer not to discuss-"

"About me?" Haeun suddenly interrupted.

"Rose." He then said, glancing over at me, "I'm sure you must have realise by now how incredibly difficult and boring my brother is. So, why are you here?" He asked.

"I came here to collect-"

"That is none of your concern." Jimin interrupted. "Besides, we're leaving." He continued, "We are?" I asked and he grabs my wrist.

"Is that how you walk a lady that beautiful out of your home, brother?" Haeun asked, glancing down at my wrist in Jimin's hand. He then walked up to us and suddenly slipped his fingers through mine. My eyes widened slightly and Haeun looked down at me, his eyes softening and a gentle smile appearing on his lips.

"A purity ring." He says, then looking up at Jimin, "You don't deserve her." He said, bluntly.

I then felt Jimin's grip around my wrist loosen before releasing it.

"She's no one." Jimin said, and my eyes instantly met his except he wasn't looking at me anymore. "You have what you needed and my chauffeur will drop you home now." He continued, to me.

"Right." I said, taking my hand out of Haeun's. "Thank you for the kind gesture but I can manage getting home myself." I almost scoffed. "It was very nice meeting you, Haeun."

"Goodbye, Rose." He smiled.

I bit my inner cheek to hold back my smile. My eyes then flickered to Jimin who was staring impatiently at his watch. I walked out of there without saying another word to him. Maybe the was the last words we'll ever speak to each other.