𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 🥀

"And where the fwu- - fuck have you been?" Renai slurred as I entered the apartment. I took off my heels and kicked them to the side. Oh, my feet felt sore-

"Why are you drunk?" My brows creased at her, whilst walking towards the kitchen island. "Did you know Mr Park keeps a whole bottle of white wine in his car. Mike said I could drink it - so I did." She giggled.

"Wait- who is Mike?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes and laughed, throwing herself at the counter in front of me. "Mr park's driver- oh, I meant chowfuer." She hiccuped.

"Chauffeur." I corrected.

"Whatever." She mumbled, "I'm off to my lovely bed."

I watched her trip over air multiple times before finally entering her room. Her door shut followed by a loud bang a couple seconds later.

Doesn't she have work in the morning?

___________

The next morning:

"Renai." I said, shaking her arm. She moaned into her pillow and turned over. "Five more minutes, mum."

I scoffed and lifted my leg before kicking her ass. She gasped and rolled onto the floor, the blanket went with her. "Get up, I said."

She sat up with her eyes still closed and her hair like a birds nest. "Ow!" She exclaimed. "You psycho!" She didn't stand up, instead she dragged herself back onto the bed. "Don't you have work?" I asked her.

"After drinking that much, which I regret- by the way, I'm sure Mike must've informed Mr Park of my absence this morning." She explained.

"But aren't you needed? What are you- his personal secretary or something?"

She raised her head from the pillow. "More like his personal secretary's personal assistant. You know, to help her help Mr Park."

I tilted my head. "Right...." I dragged. "Well, I've got to go open the restaurant. My dad's friends from Thailand are visiting and he wants to have a dinner party there." I told her but I doubt she listened to a word that left my lips. "Alright, I'm leaving then." I said, leaving her room.

I grabbed my jacket and bag before walking to my shoes.

I should have a little chat with this Mike- how could he let her drink that much-

After wearing my shoes I opened my door and instantly stepped back. "Noah?" His hand was raised as if he was just about knock. "You didn't return any of my calls." He told me. My brows creased. "I've actually not had my phone since-" I paused, my eyes widening.

Since last night-

There is no way I left my phone in his car-

"Rose? Would you like to go for some coffee?" He asked. "Huh- oh." He stepped back and I closed the door behind me. "Coffee- sure." He smiled and we left the building together. He was talking to me about something in the elevator but I couldn't focus. All I could think about was my phone.

I couldn't ask Noah to check if Mr park did have it-

"Rose?"