𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗🥀

I had written and left Renai a small note with an excuse on it before leaving the apartment with my bags. "The guest room is beautiful, but can I not sleep some place much smaller?" I asked, watching the maids as they placed my suitcase by the king- sized bed.

His brows furrowed, "Much smaller?" He mutters, "All the rooms are the same size." He tells me and I glance up at him, "Not very cosy, are you?" I say, walking into the room. His eyes wander the room in, what looked like, confusion on his face.

"What are you going to make me do for you within these days?" I questioned, and he leant on the open door. "I'll let you know soon." He answers, narrowing his eyes at me. I then began to unzip my dress— what I thought was it'd make him leave, but I was wrong.

"Aren't you going to leave?" I said, releasing my zipper and crossing my arms. "Why would I leave?" He replies, leaning off the door and walking toward me. My arms fell to my sides as I watched him. He stops only when there is a few inches left between us.

His hand then reached and took the zipper on the side of my dress and pulled it down to my waist. I left the material loosen around my breasts and stomach, his mouth then lowered and hovered over my ear. "Why'd you stop?" He whispered, almost kissing my skin.

His fingers slid through the gap of my dress which the zipper had just opened up, and the baby hairs on my arms stood up, "What are you doing...?" I scoffed nervously, when he pressed himself against me. His cold hand ran freely over my bare back before slowly pressing down on my tail bone.

"I'm making you feel the difference between my brother and I." He murmured, dragging his fingers even lower, till the lining of my underwear. My lips parted and my head tilted when his wet lips opened on my neck and closed, licking, sucking, and biting on my now sensitive skin.

He took a step forward between my feet, pushing me further back to the bed. My fingers clenched his tie and he brings his mouth to mine, his breathing slightly heavy. "I'm sorry for dismissing you the way I did in my office." He said, and I instantly released him, taken back by his apology. "You are?" I scoffed, stepping away and he lets me. His hand slips out of my dress and I pinched it close.

"Why- why did you really threaten to take away my father's restaurant?" I asked him. "It's been so many years, and that little bit of land should be worth nothing to you." I continued and he stares at me in silence, "There was no win in it for my father because of the absurd debt you put him in-"

"Rose- that restaurant never belonged to your father to begin with." He told me, and I looked at him confused. "What do you mean, my father built that-"

"No, he did not. I own the restaurant, it is on my land." He cuts me off. "Your father lied to you. He was illegally sold the restaurant by one of my ex business partners for a much lower price. That debt you claim I have placed your father in is what both, the land and restaurant are worth." He explains. "No one has ever looked into it for the past several years because it wasn't seen as an issue then- - but I don't work illegally." He tells me.

I sat on the bed with my face buried in my hands. Regardless of how he got the restaurant, it meant so much to my father.

"However, I can forget about this debt and place your father's name on both the land and restaurant, along with exempting your fourteen days." He says, making me sit up to look at him.

"Under one condition." He continues.

I could feel the blood rushing to my hands and face as I heated up, anticipating his condition.

"Marry me."

Come again?

It was like his words went through one ear and left through the other. My body had become tensed and I stared at him in nothing but utter confusion. "Marriage is no joke." I tell him, standing. "And you're sick!" I spat in frustration, "To have the nerve to use what is most important to me: my father, to manipulate me into marrying you and for what, to have sex me?"

His brows pulled together, "Sex is not why I am asking for your hand. This alliance would not only benefit me, but you. Your father will be able keep his dream along with the luxuries I can provide for you also, and my family will finally get off my back about having a sensible partner." He explains himself.

"Alliance.. luxuries?" I scoffed, "Y- You're insane!"

"I can give you everything, Rose." He tells me, "I will be responsible for you and in return you merely need to be my wife."

"For what- - the media?" I said, narrowing my eyes at him, "Or for your family? Our relationship will never be real." I tried to tell him. "We're people with different values and beliefs. I value marriage and celibacy, whereas you've slept around and priorities work over anything and anyone. It will never work and I will not just be a show off wife." I stated.

"I want you to sleep on it." He replies. "-because it is either that, or pay off your father's debt." He told me. "The choice is yours."

He then left my room and I chewed on my inner gums. I could only think about how heartbroken my father would become once he finds out he's lost his only dream. It would only be selfish of me to not try and protect him, after all he's given up for me to be raised to be who I am right now. It was all because of him.

I fell back on the bed and gazed up at the plain ceiling. We both had our reasons, but only he truly held the power in this situation. Only he could free my father from his debt and all he was asking for in return was me.

As a showcase wife whom he'd present to his family and the world-