𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 🥀

Jimin had sent an Italian woman named Liana Tesoro to help me choose a wedding dress design. Apparently she was the most paid wedding dress designer within the country and well known for her fashion. However, I did not recognise her, there was no reason for me to know who she was until now.

We were in her office and she was showing me some of her best designs which weren't used yet. I wasn't buying a dress, but having one designed just for me, but I knew it was merely to capture the medias attention. I could already see the headlines. "Wedding Dress designed by Liana Tesoro herself for Mr Park's wife." "Did you see that Dress?- how unique-" "It must be worth millions-"

My name, however, won't be on any of them, because I was just the pawn.

I sat back in my chair bored out of my mind. To me, all the designs were beautiful, I've never seen such uniques designs, but she was too picky. She wanted the wedding dress to be perfect.

"What was the budget?" I asked again, leaning closer to caress the silk material.

"Mr Park told me there was no budget and to do what you felt well in." she told me, and I looked at her with raised brows. Not one of these dresses were under a million at least.

"Show me your cheapest." I told her, and she looked at me as if I had just spilt my red wine over her white dresses. "o-okay-" she said, turning around and pulling out another dress. "This one is 436k." she said, laying it in front of me.

"My cheapest." she repeated, noticing my reaction.

"Sweetheart, you are marrying a billionaire-"

"I don't see the point of wearing a white dress worth millions for a couple of hours. That money could be used else where." I told her.

She was about to say something but looked up behind me and paused, sitting up straight in her chair. I turned to see Jimin at the door. "I thought you were going to be out for the day." I said, and he unfolded his arms as he leant of the door frame.

"Thank you, Liana, same time tomorrow." he said, walking up to us. "Anytime, Mr Park." she replied, and he extended his hand out for me. "I'm here to pick you up." he said, and I took his hand. I stood and he snaked his arm around my back, his palm pressing against my lower back. "Thank you." I said, to Liana as we left.

"I'm trying to spoil you and here you are resisting." he said, tugging me closer. "I do not need to be spoiled." I answered, and we left the building. "Then you won't like your wedding gift." he muttered, and my brows furrowed. "What is it?" I asked, and a small grin formed on his mouth. "You'll have to see when we get there."

He opened his car door for me and I got in.

"I haven't got you a wedding gift." I said, just before he shut my door, but he only smiled. That damn smile.

We drove for a while, but he didn't take me to his house.

"Where are we going?" I asked, when houses began disappearing and it was only greenery. He revved the engine and I bit my lip when he accelerated the speed on the empty road. "Open you window." he told me, and when I did, strong wind instantly entered through, making my hair slap my neck. I clenched the seatbelt and glanced over at him. His shirt was pressed against his body and his hair had fallen over his eyes.

"People say money cant buy you happiness." he told me, "But this, this feeling-- is what makes me feel like it was all worth it."

I moved my hair away from my face and he decelerated the speed of the car.

I looked up to see water, and boats..

"What are we doing here?" I asked, un buckling my seatbelt, but he ignored me and opened his car door. I watched him walk around to open mine, giving me his hand. "We're going to take a ride in your gift." he said, and I looked at him confused as he walked me over to the people standing ahead of our car. "Mr and Mrs Park." he said, welcoming us.

"Is she ready?" Jimin asked, and the man pulled out keys. 

"She's been ready." he said, and I followed Jimin as he began walking to the yacht in front of us. "You're insane!" I breathed, when a woman stood at the top of the few stairs there were to climb the boat. "Just take a look." he said softly, guiding me.

The woman welcomed me and I looked over the edge of the yacht at the water.

"I don't think I'll be able to gift you something like this in return" I scoffed, and he came from behind me, holding the railing on either side of my arms. "This is a gift." he repeated, into my hair, but I shook my head, "I'll never see it as mine." I told him.

"You'll see it soon." he mumbled, and I held his hand when we began moving on the water. 

"Our wedding is next week." he tells me, and I looked down at my hand realising I was still holding his. I cleared my dry throat and moved my hand back onto the railing. "Yes, it is." I said, my gaze falling on the gushing water as we went faster, deeper into the blue water.

"No one close to me even knows it." I scoffed, and tensed when his fingers moved my hair from my shoulder, showing him my neck. He placed a light peck on my pulsing vein. "I've forgiven you Father's debt." he said, and my brows twitched. "You what?" I asked, slowly turning to face him, his arms still caging me.

"But I haven't married you yet-" I began, "Will you still marry me?" he then asked, and I stopped to properly look at him again.

"Knowing that there is nothing holding you to me, to this marriage, will you still give me your hand?" he asked. 

"You only forgave my fathers debt because I had agreed to marry you, and I am a woman of my word." I told him. "And I couldn't embarrass you by leaving a week before the wedding." I added, squinted my eyes as wind blew strongly through us.

"I do not care about the media." he says, "Only about your family then?" I responded, "Maybe not even them." he said, "Then who?" I questioned, trying to keep my hair out of my face.

"You." he answers. "There's only you now." 

"You barely know me enough." I argued, and his fingers slipped over my throat, holding me gently. "There's so much you don't know about me either." he said, his voice as soft as velvet.

...