Unexpected surprises

(The pic above is supposed to be Raven)

I wake up the next morning,Raven's making breakfeast in the kitchen. I turn into a dog and sniff. Hmm the food doesn't smell burnt (strangley). I turn into a cockroach and sneak up behind her. She's in one of my tee shirts,which is too big on her,but she looks incredibly adorable. I turn into myself and quickley wrap my arms around her.

She jumps,"God Beast Boy!"

I crack up and nearly die at how scared she got.

"I hate you." She says,but she's smiling.

"God Beast Boy!" I mimick her,throwing my hands in the air,then crack up again.

"You're the worst!" She hugs me.

I'm in my boxers,I don't mean to brag...but i have a pretty sweet six pack.

"Yeah,that's why you're gonna marry me huh?"

"Shut up!" She wrinkles her little nose and punches me playfully.

I hug her in return, then i notice something, "Your scars;they're gone."

"Oh..yeah,I healed myself. I'm gonna quit."

I kiss the top of her head,"Thanks."

~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~

Time Jump

~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~☆~~~~~~☆~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a few weeks and we're all back in the tower again,Terra's apart of the group now,and Cy and Bee have been seeing each other. Robin and Star kinda have a romance as well. Kendall and Mel (Raven_Mellark12 )r live with us,but they're not apart of the group. Also,me and Raven are getting married in a year.

I'm in the living room, stuffing chips into my mouth,and watching TV. Only me and Raven are home,the other guys are grocery shopping. Suddenly,i hear a loud,sharp,shriek full of terror come from me and Raven's room (It used to be just Raven's room.Melanie and Kendall share my old room)

I burst off the couch and run to our room. I hear crying in the bathroom (There's a bathroom in our room) and I burst through the door. Raven's on her knees,on the floor,holding a hand to her mouth and crying hysterically. She's staring at a piece of plastic in her other hand,and shaking her head.

"Raven!?"

She looks up at me,her eyes full of fright and tears. She keeps crying and has her hand still to her mouth. She clenches both fists and screams loudly. The scream is a scream of fear,pain,and anger.

"What's wrong Raven?!"

I get down and cuddle her up. She just stays on her knees and cries hardly. She drops the peice of plastic. I try to calm her down,but her muscles stay stiff,and she pays no attention to me.

"Raven-Raven?" I say calmly,trying to calm her down,but its not working,so I try a different approach,"Raven!" I yell.

She glares at me,well atleast,I'm finally getting a responce.

"Beast Boy!" She says in between tears,"I'm pregnant!"