Azerath Pt.2

She pulls slowly away from my hug. She has no more tears in her eyes and she hasn't been sniffing.
"Ouch!" She moans.
"What?"
"One of the babies,they're kicking." She smiles.
I place my hand on her stomach,and she's right,sure enough I feel a little movement on my palm.
"Does it hurt?" I smile brightly.
"Well...yeah. But feeling our children inside me,it's beautiful." She blushes.
The sun hits her perfectly,it brings her beautiful cheek bones out,it's rays shine brightly on her long,purple hair and makes her skin glow,and it captures that little spark in her eyes. I'm speechless,taking this all in is so beautiful,feeling my youth move inside of the person I love most is just overwhelming.
"We should get to the doctors now." She smiles.
I just smile and nod like an idiot. We walk to the doctors office.
We walk in,it's a small building. We sit in chairs in the waiting room,Raven grabs a "People" magazine. I kinda just sit there and wait.
A nurse finally comes out with a clipboard and a pen,"Rachael Roth,Garfeild Logan."
I raise my hand,"Um-I'm Garfeild,and-" I gesture to Raven,"-her maiden name is Roth,but her name is Raven."
The nurse rolls her eyes,"Raven Roth."
I nod,pleased. We stand up and follow the nurse to the room where we'll be getting an ultrasound.
The nurse gestures to the bed,"The doctor will be with you,I'm needed elsewhere." She's rude.
I look over at Raven,she's blushing hardly and looking the other way.
"Your name is Rachael,isn't it?!"
"Shut up!" She snaps.
"And you made fun of Garfeild?!" I try not to burst into laughter,but I do anyways. (A/N:I actually love the name Rachael,BB is just making fun of it)
Her eyes glow pitch black,"Azerath-mentrion-zenthos!"
Suddenly I'm floating around in space,it's terrifying and lifeless,I can't breathe. Then,I vanish into thin air again and am in the doctor's office. I heave for air.
"Don't tell anyone! Got it?!" She hisses.
I nod intently.
"Good." She kisses me on the cheek.
What?! But-she-she ju-.... What?! Girls are so confusing.
The doctor comes in,clipboard in hand,"Hello Mr. And Mrs.Logan!" She smiles brightly,much nicer than the nurse.
She's pretty,dark brown hair up in a pony tail,pretty brown eyes,skinny,and has glasses ( Raven_Newt_Mellark12 ). Raven and I say our hellos and shake her hand.
"Well good evening,I am Dr.Melanie Harris. You may call me Dr.Harris."
We smile and talk to her.
Eventually she gets the stick looking thing hooked to the machine (A/N:Sorry,don't know what it's called,if you do know,please leave it in the comments section and I will gladly change it😂.) she puts the gel on Raven's stomach,blackish whiteish grayish blurs show up on the screen.
Dr.Harris smiles,"Looks like your quadruplets are doing fine."
Raven looks up at me and laughs,I smile back. Dr.Harris jots down a few things on the paper on the clipboard.
She looks up from the clipboard and frowns,"But I must say,1 of your girls is looking skinny,the result of this is usually the other children eating the food while there is no more for the other child."
Me and Raven get hit with fear,we look at each other nervously.
"Mrs.Logan,in order for your little girl to be healthy,you need to eat more."
I give Raven an "I told you so" look. She just shoots a look at me and I stop,I'm not going back in space.
"Yes ma'am." Raven says to her.
"Good,so should I set you up for an appointment in 2 months?" Dr.Harris clicks her pen and looks at her clipboard.
"Yes. That would be great." Raven says politely.
"Good,I'll see you Friday,November 2nd then." She clicks her pen back.
"Sounds great." I smile.
She waves bye to us and walks out the door. We go out the door right behind her and sign up for our next appointment up at the desk.
We walk into the streets of Azerath.
"You ready for these children?" Raven smiles at me.
"Come at me little guys!" I joke.
She laughs her beautiful laugh. I soak up her thinking I'm funny.
So I decide to try and make another joke,"Hey Raven! What do you call a bear without teeth?!"
"Don't make me send you into another dimension." She barks.
I back away from her and keep my distance as we walk. I may love Raven,but she scares me.
Suddenly,Raven falls through a hole. A deep one. It was covered with something. I hear her scream.
"RAVEN?!" I shout down in the hole.
Suddenly she becomes quiet,"Oh,I'm fine,I'm flying up."
Phew,she's ok. She comes floating up.
"You ok?" I ask her,helping her up.
"Perfect." She says.
Well I don't know what that was about,but I'm happy she's ok.
"Good,let's go home." I hold her hand.
"Ok,let's fly there,I honestly don't feel like opening a portal." She answers.
"Ok." I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:So,again,I'm really sorry that I changed the cover AGAIN! This is the last time;I promise! 😂 lol thanks so much for reading!
~Bbrae out