Mumbo

We got back to the tower,did our nightly routine and went to sleep. Raven's woke up and isn't sick! She hasn't been sick all day (very surprising)! Bee's with the Titans East today. The team has done training already and now we're just waiting for something to do,trouble to fix.
"TITANS!" We all hear Robin shout,we look in his direction. "Mumbo is torturing innocent citizens down in the abandoned opera house!" Cy pulls up a map of the opera house,"Terra,you,me,Cy,and Beasty will take the T-car!" He orders,"Raven,Star,you two will fly there! Raven,be careful as we all know that Mumbo has it out for you!" He looks over at Raven."TITANS GO!"
Me,Terra,Cy,and Robin hop in the T-car,Raven and Star fly.
We arrive at the abandoned opera house,it's a huge and old looking place. Raven and Star meet us at the old beaten up door.
Robin tries his hardest to open the door,it won't open and it's our only entrance.
"It's jammed!" He pulls on it as hard as he can.
"No way Sherlock! I would've guessed you're thumbs were broken and you were struggling!" Terra hisses sarcastically.
Robin gives her an annoyed look. Me and Cy hold in our laughs. I'm kinda surprised Raven didn't say that to be honest,she's the sarcastic one,it's not like her to not say anything sarcastic.
Starfire's eyes glow green,"Step aside fellow Titans."
She creates a starbolt and bursts it through the door. We all crouch down and walk through the large hole. The room is huge and dark. There's rows of seats in front of a very large stage. The stage has a golden series of swirls and designs that dance around the outside of it.
A velvet curtain flows elegantly down from the stage,probably covering Mumbo's victims. Mumbo comes through the curtains.
"Oh hello Titans." He cackles.
Robin does that thing with his jaw where he clenches it and shows his teeth when he's angry (A/N:Has anyone else noticed that?😂)
"What're you up to Mumbo?!" Robin says through gritted teeth.
He cackles hardly,"Oh nothing much,just a few little harmless magic tricks."
"It's over Mumbo!" Raven raises her voice.
I turn into a tiger to intimidate him.
"But you haven't even seen what's behind the curtain!" He laughs.
"Give it up Mumbo!" Cy glares at him.
"Tough crowd." Mumbo claps his hands together.
"Get 'em guys." Robin smirks
We all go over to him on the stage and hold his arms back so he can't move,but Raven just stands there and smirks.
"C'mon Raven!" I call her over.
"Oh silly silly little v'ones." She suddenly has a french accent.
We all look at her confused.
She walks over to us slowly and smiles evilly,"Vhen vill you ever learn?"
"Friend Raven?" Star asks nervously.
Suddenly Raven's arms turn red and wrap around us all,Mumbo laughs as he doesn't get grabbed up. She picks all of us titans up so we can't move.
"What the hell Raven?" I shout.
She sets us in the chairs and gets a very thick rope,tying us all down.
I see Robin struggle furiously.
"RAVEN?!" I shout,fear gathering in my voice.
"Raven?" She cocks one eyebrow and smirks,the french accent still in.
Her whole body turns into a dark red blob and she suddenly morphs into one of the most evil woman I know-
"Madame Rouge!"