Sisters

I woke up to a training session between Robin and Raven in the next room.They have such a bond lately and I don't know why.
"Keep it down!" I yell pulling my pillow over my head.
"Azerath-mentrion-zenthos!" I hear with a large BOOM! I can hear Robin bouncing off the walls and clanging his staff everywhere as well.
Ugh! I force my pillow over my head even harder,how does one get any decent sleep around here?! I mean sure...it's 2:00 in the afternoon,and I went to sleep at 9:00 last night,but still! My door opened,it was Starfire.
"Oh joy!" She cried,"Beastboy would you please come with me and maybe watch the scary movie while eating the popped corn?! I'd like to do the hanging of the out with one of my fellow titans!"
"Why don't you watch it with Raven?" I ask,"Raven loves scary things."
"She's training with Robin."she says with a jealous look on her face,"They've been at it all day,I know because Robin was the first person I asked to watch the movie with me."
"Ok,what about Cyborg?" I ask tiredly.
"He's been sleeping all day as well,and he has declined my request." She answers. I feel bad for her.
"Ok Star. I'll watch it with you." I say.
"Oh my! Thank you! I am so excited!" She says jumping up and down "Oh joy!" She jumps on my bed and hugs me so hard I can barely breath.
"AH-GAHAH-BLAH-EEKASH" are the sounds I make as I'm gasping for air. She lets go. I'm panting for breath. I turn into a frog to be little cooler so I'm not so hot,it helps,I turn into myself again. I get off the bed and turn into a tabby cat,so I can stretch nicely. I trot to the couch,I turn back into myself and scoop up some potato chips out of a bag next to me.
Starfire came out of the kitchen with a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"Oh Beastboy I am so happy that you've accepted my request to watch the scary movie!" She says excitedly.
"No problem Star." I say,yawning.
"I do hope you-" she says,but gets cut off by a knock at the door. "Who could that be?" She asks herself. She answers it.
"Is Garfield there? Garfield Logan..?" A voice asks,
"No,sorry,you've got the wrong tower." Starfire says politely.I jump up.
"I'm Garfield Logan!" I say,running to the door.
There are two girls,one's about 14 and another is about 17. They have light green skin and dark green hair. They look like girl versions of me.
"Hi." The 17 year old says,she has a light pink dress on and long curly hair,her voice is shy and pretty,"I'm Melanie...and this is Kendall."she points to the 14 year old,"And we're...we're your...your-"
"We're your sisters!" Kendall shouts and hugs me harder than Starfire did.
"Oh joy...do come in!" Starfire says,opening the door wider and letting them in.
"I did not know you had the sisters." She whispers in my ear.
"Me neither." I whisper back.