Movie Night

(A/N:So it seems I haven't talked about them telling the rest of the Titans that they're being married! I am incredibly sorry! So,now the Titans know of the wedding. Again,I'm sorry,it was incredibly unprofessional of me :c)

"Excuse me?" I choke on my own words.

"You heard me!" She spits.

"Please tell me your cheating on me."

"Yeah right." She's stopped crying and is sitting with her legs tucked to her chest.

"So what do we do?" I ask quietly.

She shrugs,"There's abortion. "

"No."

"Adoption..."

"I guess. Who's gonna adopt a half human, half any animal though?" I look over at her.

"Yeah." She looks back over at me,"I'm scared."

"Same." I wince.

She winces as well. I grab her hand in mine and she looks at me,petrified.
"Its gonna be ok. We'll figure this out together." I sigh.
"Yeah - yeah-ok." She eases back into my lap.
The stress is pretty tiring. I stroke her hair and she closes her eyes. She drifts off to sleep. I lean back into the wall. Trying to think this over with myself.
Suddenly,i hear loud shouts and the opening of the front door. Everyone's back. I wake Raven up. Her eyes open quickly,she jumps up and hides the pregnancy test.

"How do we tell them?" I ask hurridly.

"Just...we'll tell them when the time is right." She sighs.

I open the bedroom door and walk into the common room with Raven,she's wearing a Daryl DIxon T-shirt from Hot Topic and skinny jeans,her hair is at shoulders length. (A/N: I have the Daryl Dixon Tee from Hot Topic,as I am a big T.W.D fan X'D c:) I see everyone unbagging grocerys. I grasp Raven's nervous,shaking hand and look reasuringly in her petrified eyes,even though I'm petrified and confused myself.

"Hey Beastie!" Cyborg waves.

"Hey Cy." I smile back.

Raven lets go of my hand and helps with the grocery's. She's silent. Noticing that I'm just being a waste of space,I go and help too. Melanie and Terra have become best friends,like literally Melanie and her talk to eachother nonstop (Ha ha! X'D @Raven_mellark12 )

Someone walks out from behind Cy,it's Bee,"Hey BB!" She smiles and waves at me.

I put on a fake smile and wave back.

When all that's done,everyone crounds around on the couch. I guess they'd planned a movie night,which is good because it might take me and Raven's mind off of the pregnanacy. They've chosen the movie "Ouija" probably because when Bee and Star get scared they'll cuddle up into Cy and Robin. They turn the lights off and sit down,the movie starts.

Raven sits next to me,you can tell she has her mind on only one thing,I know what that thing is,obviously. She looks spaced out,she kinda just stares off and looks like she's scared. I kiss her forhead and she lays her head on my shoulder,closing her eyes. Robin sits next to Starfire and has his arm around her,she's blushing and giggling. I look over at Cy and Bee,he does the classic yawn and wrap the arm around the girl thing. Bee looks at him,startled,then starts to blush and lays her head on his shoulder.

Raven's fallen asleep,the movie is scary. I've almost peed my pants 12 times already. I look to my right side,Robin and Star are making out like crazy. They get up and Star pulls Robin by the arm to his room.

"OOOHHHH Robin! Yeahh!" Cy shouts,Robin laughs back.

"Oh shoot!" Bee smiles and shouts.

"Use protection!" I shout,they think I'm joking,but we don't need two pregnant teenagers.

"Shut up!" Robin laughs,his door closes and locks,and Cy and Bee laugh.

Kendall and Melanie fell asleep on the ground before the movie started. Terra is really into the movie,she's watching on the ground next to Melanie. Raven's still asleep on my shoulder. I pick her up and carry her to our bed. I lay her down and give her a peck on the head. I pull the blanket over her. She looks peaceful.

What have we got ourselves into? How will we take care of kids?! We could have one child.Or a whole litter! We can't afford like 20 kids,and who knows what animal from my many animal DNA's they'll have in them?! We could have from1-1000 kids! I mean ranging from the number of young a human can give birth to,to the number an ant can! I don't know how we're gonna do this!

I look back at Raven,and I calm down,because I know whatever I do,I have to atleast be strong for her. My beautiful girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~

So,I'm trying to update atleast about once a week. What do you think? Please comment whether I update too much,too little,or just right. c:

Thank you all so much for 2k! I'm so excited! I know exactly how this is all gonna go down. X''D Sorry for the cover change by the way,but I like the pic. c:

I know this chapter doesn't seem that long,but it literally took me a week to finish it! XD

I'd also like to thank a friend,I don't really know them,but they've been really nice to me as I've been writing this story, @RitzOWO , thanks so much for the kindness!