Their story

They look around the Titans Tower,in awe.
"So..." Melanie says after a long period of silence,"this is your place..."
"Yeah." I reply,"Me,Starfire,Robin,Cyborg,and Raven's place." I add.
"Who are they?!" Kendall asks,I can tell Kendall is a lot like me,outgoing,happy,sometimes rude,and perhaps lazy.
"They're my teammates of "The Teen Titans",but,basically my brothers and sisters." I explain. Starfire blushes and hugs me.
"Thank you i think of you as the brother as well!" She finally lets go.
"Must be nice." Melanie says.
"Yeah,so um,what's been goin on with you guys?" I ask.
"Well,after you left,after the boating accident,people found mom...she decided to keep the fact that she was still alive a secret,we don't know why...but she did. At the time she was pregnant with me;3 years later she meets another guy and,she has Kendall,but before we even really knew her,she abandoned us,just left. Funny as that sounds." Melanie says with a shrug,"So we were put in foster care and we escaped many foster homes,eventually we escaped the whole foster care system,Kendall did some major hacking she learned from books she read and...next thing you know,according to the government,we don't exist. We've been living on the streets since then-"
She gets cutoff.
"Where'd you get all the nice gear?" Raven says,apparently Robin and Raven had been in the corner listening the whole time.
"Seems like something stolen!" Robin says.
"WE HAD TO!" Kendall yells. She quickly turns into a tiger and leaps to attack Robin,but misses slightly. Robin quickly dodges the leap and blocks her with his staff. He's on his back fighting off the furious girl/beast and only his staff is blocking him from the sharp piercing of the tiger's teeth. What could he do? He can't hurt her,beast boy'd kill him but he can't let this thing kill him.
"Robin!" Starfire shouts,she tries to pull the huge beast off of Robin,she doesn't succeed,she can't use her starbolts,because she knows she can't kill Beastboy's sister. Beastboy and Melanie turn into tigers as well,they knock Kendall off of Robin,Beastboy checks that he's ok,and Melanie checks that Kendall's ok,both are fine. They all turn back into themselves.
"Sorry guys." Melanie says,hugging Kendall close,"She gets emotional about that kind of stuff."
"It's;it's good." I say,"So tell me the rest,how did you guys get the ability to change animals and have light green skin and dark green hair?" I ask,changing the subject.