Baby clothes

"Starfire...she's pregnant..." Raven glares suspiciously at the doctor,obviously not believing what she's hearing right now.
"Yes,I'm sorry you guys are having to find out this way. I suggest taking her to a doctor in Tameran to assure the baby's fully healthy." He says.
"Thank you doctor." Raven says politely.
"Any time,your friend should regain consciousness in around 10-30 minutes." He walks out of the waiting room.
I told them to use protection!!! They didn't listen!! GGRR! I call Robin on the communicator.
He answers,"No! Terra! Not all over my new shoes!" ( Raven_Mellark12 )He's turned around,he turns back to me,"Hey sorry,now Terra's throwing up. What's up?"
"Well uh- you see..." I start, "Starfire kinda passed out..."
"Oh my god! Is she ok?!" He asks urgently.
"She's fine but-"
He cuts me off,"Thank God!"
"Yeahh...but...er.."
He suddenly runs out of view from the communicator and all I hear of his voice is,"Terra! Out of my way! They're my shoes! *throwing up sounds*"
Then I hear Terra throw up too,ew. I hang up. Starfire walks out. We're all silent.
"Hello friends,is something wrong?" She asks.
"Star,you don't know what's going on?" Bee asks.
"I do not." She answers.
"You're pregnant." Says Cyborg.
"You mean I will be giving birth to a young tameranian and raising it through out all of my days?"
"Star,look-" Raven says but Star cuts her off.
"Oh joy! I am so happy to have an adorable little Glornarg of my own! Boyfriend Robin will be so happy to find out!"
"He'll be over joyed." Cy says sarcastically under his breath.
"So...you're happy...?" Raven asks,confused.
"Oh yes!" She's extremely happy.
"And you want to be a teen parent?" I add.
"Well on your planet it would be considered being the "Teen parent" but on my planet our age is the age that is considered a good time to have youth." She answers.
"Well Robin is a human,how do you think he will feel about this?" Bee asks.
"He will be delighted!" She squeals,
"Let's go home!" She walks past us and heads for the hospital doors. We all choose to say nothing the whole ride.
We walk into the tower. Thankfully it looks like they cleaned up the barf. Robin walks up and kisses Star on the cheek.
"Hey guys." We all say nothing and just look at Star.
"Oh,Robin." Starfire is reminded,"I am with child."
"So pregnant?" He asks.
"Yes!" She hugs him.
"Oh yes...pregnant,very nice." He smiles,obviously not clearly listening,"Wait,pregnant?!" He jerks.
We all nod behind Star.
"Room-getting...dizzy-" He passes out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|TIME HOP|
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's been 1 moth since we found out Star is pregnant. So Star and Robin are pregnant,they've decided to find out what gender their baby is when it's born (tameranian tradition). Raven has a small bump and we have most of the nursery set up. Now all we need is baby clothes and we'll be all set. Star and Robin are going to Tameran today to get an ultra sound. Raven's 3 months pregnant now,wow.
I get waken up by Rae,who says it's time to get up and go shopping. I'm so tired.
"5 more minutes!" I moan.
"Get up before I send you to another dimension!"
I turn into a cat and hide under the pillow. She hits me with the pillow.
"Animal abuse!" I mumble,my face in the bed.
"Beast Boy!"
"Fine." I get off the bed.
I drag myself to the closet and pull out a uniform. I get dressed and follow Raven to the car. Star,Bee,and Terra are coming. They're all awake,I'm still tired,you'd be too if it was 3:00 in the morning and Raven woke you up. She's afraid the store might run out of stock if we don't come soon enough,which to me sounds like a bunch of bull,but she's the love of my life so whatever 😂.
We drive to Babies R Us and Gymboree to shop. We end up getting 40 onesies for the little boy,2 of each onesie,2 are light blue with white polka dots and a ducky in the middle,2 are light green and have white stripes all over,we get another two that are dark green and have a cartoon monster truck on it,2 are dark blue and in the middle,in red writing says "Ladies Man" we got 15 more two pack onesies for him.

For the girls we get like 100 three packs of onesies,2 of my favorites are one pack that is light pink and has white daisies all over,the other ones are light yellow with white polka dots on them.

We also get T-shirts,shorts,jeans,hats,more stuffed animals,a rattle,shoes,socks,and a cute little pair of sunglasses for the boy. We also get sun dresses,hats,more toys,jeans,shorts,T-shirts,shoes,socks,skirts,sunglasses,headbands,hair clips,leggings,and little hair bands. We also get more blankets,binkys,bottles,and diapers just in case.
We get home,all of us are worn out. Terra,Mel,and Kendall are having a "spa day today" for Melanie's birthday (which is on Saturday) it's planned by Terra.
Me and Raven sit on the couch.
I put my arm around her,"I'm so happy to make a family with you." I kiss her on the cheek.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: So,omg! I got a new phone! Yay! I'll finally be able to update like usual!! Thank you all so much 2.36 k! I'm speechless c: