Beastboy and Raven

"Excuse me..."I say,running to the bathroom,trying to not let everyone see me cry. I bump into cyborg on the way. "What's wrong with beasty?" I hear him ask in the living room. I slam the bathroom door too hard for me to hear their reply. I sit on the closed toilet and put my hands to my eyes,trying not to cry anymore. I hear a knock at the door.
"I'm-im *Sniff* I'm in here." I say,trying not to cry.
"It's me,Raven." Raven's voice says. Out of all of the titans,Raven's the one I
wouldn't want to see me crying the most;great. She's so beautiful,and amazing,it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to know a girl like her.
"I'll be out in a minute!" I say.
"No,let me come in." She says.
"I'm good." I say,trying so hard not to cry now.
"Fine...Azerath-mentrion -zenthos!" She yells.
The door unlocks and opens.
"Beastboy,I understand your pain." She says,closing the door.
"You don't." I say,wincing.
"Yeah,my father's the king of evil,and wants to posses me, and my mothers dead." She says.
"Yeah,but you couldn't have helped either of them." I say,trying to avoid eye contact with her.
"And either could you." She says,holding my hand.
"Yeah,I could've." I say,locked in her gaze,our words are getting quieter and shorter.
"No." She says locking her eyes on mine.
I close my eyes leaning in for a kiss,putting one of my hands on her cheek,she does the same,we share a long,passionate kiss. We open our eyes slowly,pulling away,slowly. She puts one side of her hair behind her ear shyly,and looks at the floor then looks at me again. Our eyes are locked on each other.
"I-um-" I stutter,she pulls me in and we kiss passionately again.
"I love you Beastboy." She says,our eyes STILL locked on each other.
"I-I love you too." I make out the words,this is really happening,this is happening right now!
"We shouldn't tell the other titans about this now." She whispers.
"Agreed." I say.
"We-we should wait,we don't even know if we have something yet."
"Yeah." I say,hoping we will have something;soon.
"Good." She smiles.
"Yeah." I say,kissing her again.
When we pull away,she smiles beautifully. We just sit there and look at each other,smiling,kissing briefly for a long time.