The hospital

I slowly open my eyes in what seems like an eternity later,light shines brightly in them. It's so weird,I thought I had died...that's what it seemed like. I look around when my eyes adjust to the light. I'm in a hospital room. I see Raven in a chair in the corner,her stomach's still huge,so she has to still be pregnant,thank god I haven't been well whatever I was that long (I'm not knowing if I was in a coma or dead or whatever). She's sleeping in the chair,she looks extremely radiant. I miss the way her lips taste,and the way it feels to hold her in my arms.
"Raven!" I just want to hear her voice again. She wakes up,startled.
"BEAST BOY! YOU'RE ALIVE!" Tears gather in her eyes and she wraps her arms around me.
"How long was I out?"
"Eight weeks,they didn't think you were gonna live! You lost so much blood!"
She lays next to me on the bed.
"How are the kids?" I look straight into her eyes worriedly.
"Oh." She looks gently at her stomach and rubs it with her small hand gently. "They're ok,I have to eat like 4 pounds more of food than I usually do now because I lost a lot of blood and a lot of weight. I was in a comma as well,but for 2 weeks,but since I'm not a full human my body wouldn't accept the food they injected into me."
"Good." I hold her hand."These children have been through too much,we have to be careful."
"That's why you fell in the hole,huh? They set us up."
"Yeah..."
"What did they do to you?!" I grow serious.
"They beat me non-stop all night and the whole day after that."
"Raven...I'm so sorry." I hold her closer.
"I've been through worse." She shrugs.
A nurse comes in,interrupting our moment,Oh,you're awake! Very good,you have visitors!" She pulls the curtain back,revealing all the Titans except Terra.
"Hey guys!" I sit up,my body hurts.
They all come over to me,overjoyed that I'm alive,we all talk and have a good time.
"So Star;Robin. What's your baby's gender?" I finally ask.
"A beautiful baby girl." Robin answers proudly.
"Yes,indeed! The most beautiful blob on a screen I have ever seen!" Star says happily.
Robin holds Star's hand in his. He looks into her eyes lovingly and smiles.
"We got her clothes and other essentials when you were in your coma." Robin says.
"Yes! We also bought a few of the presents for your and friend Raven's babies!" She says joyfully.
"Thanks Star,thanks Robin." I thank them,that was nice of them.
"No prob Beasty." Robin high fives me. It hurts.
"Yes there is none of the problems!" Star hugs me and I make a loud sound because it hurts really bad.
I notice that there is a large white cloth type thing around my ribs,"What's this?" I point at it.
"When you first slipped into the coma and the Titans East came and saved us Madame Rouge smashed your ribs with a hammer. Leaving you with 8 broken ribs." Cyborg answers,"We missed you Beasty."
"Thanks Cy."
He nods sincerely as a substitute for saying 'You're welcome.'
We play board games that they brought (all though I wish they would've brought video games) and they eat,I'm in too much pain to eat. We watch tv and make up for two months worth of lost time.
The same nurse that brought in my friends comes in,"I'm incredibly sorry,but visiting hours for this patient is over,he needs his rest. Please come back tomorrow."
They all leave with sincere good byes. I slowly drift off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🙌3rd person perspective 🙌
(Robstar in here!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Robin,Starfire,Raven,and Cyborg all walk out of Beast boy's hospital room as he falls asleep. All the Titans have nothing specific on their minds,expecting to go home and go to bed,except Robin who has one thing on his mind.
He grasps Starfire's hand as his friends all get in the T-car. She looks in his eyes brightly and innocently,smiling,"Yes boyfriend Robin?"
"I was wondering if you'd like to have a nice,romantic date night." He lets go of her hand.
"That would be the wonderful!"
She hugs him.
He can't help but blush,even though he's been with Starfire for a long time now,he still can't stop himself from blushing when she shows him affection.
"Great! We can go home for awhile,then start getting ready around 11:00?" He asks,wrapped around Starfire's finger.
"That would be the great!"
"Good!" He says happily,"Now let's hop into the car,they're getting impatient." He laughs.
Starfire let's out a little giggle,thinking that was pretty funny. They all go home,Raven missing Beast boy dearly. Terra is staying the night with Speedy,Kendall and Melanie are back in their rooms,asleep since 9:00,also Bee coming over after Star and Robin leave. Star dresses beautifully for a fall night in the town,she wears a light pink shirt that shapes her body nicely,she wears skinny jeans,black flats,and a black leather jacket on top of her shirt. She puts her hair up in an elegant but yet messy bun. Robin dresses nicely too. The fact that Batman was,and is,furious with Robin still lingers in is head torturously,always hanging above him,taunting him and leaving him depressed some of the time. But he knows this is his and Star's night.
Robin hops on his motorcycle and feels a tingle of excitement rattle his spine as Star wraps her arms around his waist and cuddles close to him. He revs up the engine,feeling the warmth of Starfire's body around him. He speeds down the road. Starfire loves to feel the safety of Robin,she loves how the wind whips her face furiously and combs it's fingers through her long hair. Ice cold wind makes their bodies shiver. They arrive in town,the moon lights up the restaurants playing their romantic music. Robin parks his bike in a parking spot,he swings his leg around it and takes his helmet off.
They walk along the street talking,their breaths lingering in the air. Star has a small belly bump. The street is lit with what looks like large Christmas lights,only without the colors.
"Where are we going for the place of eating?" Star asks,holding on to Robin's arm.
"Here!" He smiles and holds his hand out to show her a small building.
"Italian! I love the food of Italian!" She grins at him and they walk inside,her head on his shoulder.
They're bodies get warmer and they feel much better as they walk in.
"Table for two please." Robin says politely to the woman at the desk.
"Reservations?" She asks nicely.
"Yes."
"Name?"
"Richard Grayson."
"I have a Dick Grayson."
"Yeah...that's me." He says annoyed.
"Right this way."
They follow her to a small table with a candle in the middle of it.
Robin sits on one side and Star obviously sits on the other. Robin reaches his hands out to hold Starfire's and she rests her hands in his. Robin loves the way they sparkle like green emeralds. She blushes. They order their food and happily eat it.
They walk along the side walk for awhile,holding each other close. Robin walks her to a few places where he thinks she'll like and they laugh the night away.
Robin takes her to a bench right In front of a lake that's glowing with the moon's reflection. He holds her hands in his and looks into her eyes. He's happy that she's finally his. He makes her flash a smile and laugh.
"I love you Star." He says,looking into her eyes.
"I am in the love with you as well Robin."
They smile and kiss softly,slowly shifting into a passionate make out session.
Robin pulls away,leaving Star confused. He gets off the park bench and Starfire almost asks him what he's doing.
"Starfire..."
She looks up at him.
"I am in love with you,I have been since the first day I met you."
"The same to you my love." She smiles.
"I also got you pregnant,and I want to be with you for eternity." He pauses and puts his hand in his pocket,pulling out something small. "Star,will you marry me?" He looks brilliantly into her eyes.
Tears fill her eyes and she smiles,putting her hands to her mouth,"I understand that being the 'married' on this planet is the same as being shipped on my planet?" She smiles.
"Yes!" He laughs.
"Then yes my darling!"
He slips the ring on her finger and jolts up to her height. He kisses her with great passion. They loose footing in the grass and fall down,now very close to the water. They pull apart and stare into each other's eyes happily. They lay down,star lays her head on his shoulder and he lays his head on hers. They link their hands and fall asleep in each other's arms,watching the moon's reflection on the crystal waters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:Hope you like the story so far! Thanks so much for 3.43k reads! ❤️❤️❤️😭❤️❤️❤️❤️
I hope you like the switch from 2nd person POV to 3rd person POV! I probably won't do it again any time soon.😂
Also,I promised I wouldn't change the cover,and I didn't! I simply colored it in with an app! 😂😂
Thanks so much! ❤️
~Bbrae out